which is the best?

oakgrove2

hi there,first post so a very basic question.I have a dreambox 500s clone that i bought so i could experience the joy of cardsharing.After a lot of searching on the web I eventualy got it up and running however as I have been acustomed to hd i would now like to upgrade.As i dont want to break the bank the openbox hd recievers seem to be the obvious choice so could anybody advise me on which one is the best to buy?.Thanks.

I use the Blade 700s HD for the money it's very good and easy to setup, but it is only a single tuner

thanks

I use the Blade 700s HD for the money it's very good and easy to setup, but it is only a single tuner

thanks for your reply,i went for an openbox s11 and i am trying to set it up at the moment but having trouble as i am getting 'no signal' message.i am using my original sky dish set up which has a quad lnb which i read may be the problem,would you have any ideas?thanks.

I also am using the original sky dish that was up and was not used for ten years so when I bought the blade I also bought a new dish but when I put the meter on it it was a great signal so did not put the new one up.
if you go to maplins you can get a cheap meter for £10 just to check the signal. or just check your conections again.

Back