Which League You Most Looking Forward To?

Leeds and West brom have been the best 2 teams in the championship this season, the play offs would be wide open though, if they have them

Don't see point in playoffs as team that finishes 6th can get promoted it's like epl having playoffs see which teams goes down lol. 3rd place should get auto promotion so its 3 down and 3 up

I agree 3 up 3 down, like the good old days, but the play offs were brought in mainly to make more money for the EFL , and to create a bit of excitement for the end of season.

I agree 3 up 3 down, like the good old days, but the play offs were brought in mainly to make more money for the EFL , and to create a bit of excitement for the end of season.
Actually guys, I disagree. I love the play offs - gives us supporters of teams in the lower divisions (Plymouth Argyle, Division 2 hoping to get promoted to Div 1) a chance for a big day out at Wembley. It extends the season as well.

Actually guys, I disagree. I love the play offs - gives us supporters of teams in the lower divisions (Plymouth Argyle, Division 2 hoping to get promoted to Div 1) a chance for a big day out at Wembley. It extends the season as well.
True with lower leagues but championship 3 up 3 down lol

I have always said 3rd team should go up as at the end of the day supporters fork out a lot of money during the season, and they have to find more money for the play offs, just challenging people's pockets in my opinion.

Its a really difficult one... if you end up 3rd in the league and lose in the play offs, you are royally pissed off....but if you end in the 3rd to 6th place, youve got hope, the season aint over yet and youve got the play offs which are really cup finals. Some of the play offs Ive seen have been the best matches and atmosphere Ive seen .

Back