Which OpenATV version for the 9S ?

tommie

Under AirDigital i don`t see an option for this 9S listed, so which one do we flash?

Got my new box today with 6.1 already on it (poss and old version), then went through the precedure of installing Woosh and as soon as we put in the command `opkg etc` we got a blue screen (bsod) and now the box has gone into a loop

Tried my usual flashing usb sticks but it not playing ball!

Which ATV version should i use from here http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2s

??

Still stuck in boot loop, Blue screen, back to Woosh Infinity setup, blue screen (bsod) etc etc

Any way of accessing box via DCC_E2??

When you flash from usb you need to hold the small reset button in at the back when you turn the box on.
Very finicky and even when file says force i have found.

finally got the latest OpenATV to flash, then able to load the latest Wooshbuild Infinity.

Only thing now is i don`t see MgCamD option in the Softcams, nor do i see it in download plugins...................any suggestions?

hi guys , having an issue with h9s , it will only boot as far as the wooshbuild godfather image and then it is stuck on that screen. I cant reflash the box as i cant seem to get the reset button on the rear of the box to do its job and it wont flash an image. i have formatted 3 different usb sticks to no avail. Is there anything else i can try ? thanks

Did you transfer the zgemma folder
And the two files below onto a formated
To 32 u.s.b Rename the file non force to
Force with the u.s.b in the rear of the box power on the box by pressing the
White button in holding the reset button
Before powering on for 10 seconds until
The air digtal logo turns red then leave it alone to flash

yes mate ive done all that but the box will not reset no matter how long i hold the reset button. thanks for the reply

When i flashed my box held reset button pressed in the white power button after
10 seconds the the air digtal logo turned red took the finger off the reset
Button all was good

Back