Which phone?

Brucey89

On the look out for a new phone, currently have a samsung s8. Looking to stay on a monthly contract as it suits me. Which would you reccomend? Have been looking at these.
Hawieu P30 pro new edition
Samsung S20fe
Samsung a71

If you have less budget, then you can also buy refurbished phones of different brands such as Samsung, Huawei, Google etc. They are available at cheap price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Huawei p30 good phone good camer camera but just bought the Huawei p40 lite only downfall not supported by Google but enough ways to download apps like telegram whattsapp Spotify comes with apk pure links 6 gig ram 128gig storage and 48megapixel camera.
An added bonus both phones comes with supercharge so takes 45 minuites to fully charge

I would definitely suggest to take a look at Xiaomi as well.
Though; reflash it after you get it with a xiaomi.eu ROM!

Price/Quality is very good of these phones (newest specs for low price).

I have just purchased the p40 lite 5G saw people mention GSM installer let's you install Google play apps but I've not sure whats legit or dodgy as in virus so if you come across it and it works send me the link I just need my bank app adding which they don't support at the moment pfffff cracking phone though

I have just purchased the p40 lite 5G saw people mention GSM installer let's you install Google play apps but I've not sure whats legit or dodgy as in virus so if you come across it and it works send me the link I just need my bank app adding which they don't support at the moment pfffff cracking phone though
If you already own a Huawei then just use phone clone I currently use p40 lite and used phone clone I've tried always to get Google and hasn't worked but would be interesting to find a 100% working way

If you already own a Huawei then just use phone clone I currently use p40 lite and used phone clone I've tried always to get Google and hasn't worked but would be interesting to find a 100% working way
Yeah did that it put my bNk app on nationwide but when you click the app it says needs updating then goes to Google play which it won't update frustrating

Back