which retro games console?

hmm, thinking with a clear head this morning :LOL:

sooo, apparently retroarch runs on firestick?

is there any reason i couldnt but a couple of bluetooth game controllers for the fire and run it that way?

A old pc will run all your emulator's from the commador 64 upto a n64 and all the roms for them are online also.if you have a better pc you can emulate upto the wiiu.

I imagine retro arch will work fine on fire stick. Never tried it on fire stick or with blue tooth controllers.

For me NES only played for the Mario games. Absolute classics.

For Sega megadrive my favorite was street fighter no question.

During that time you had a lot of classic consoles

I got the official SNES and mega Drive mini's both with Hackchi on them for my kids so you can add more games and for other systems too.
Great they are you can overclock the mega Drive aswell.

As long as you dont mention anything about hacking lol.

Mind you PS3 aint expensive at all seeing how old they are.

Seen prices previously between £20-30 on gumtree and other places

Yeah get a raspberry pi stick retropie on,and play virtually any retro game you like, i got mine with megadrive,master system,nes,snes amiga,gameboy,gameboy colour,mame and many other systems

Yeah get a raspberry pi stick retropie on,and play virtually any retro game you like, i got mine with megadrive,master system,nes,snes amiga,gameboy,gameboy colour,mame and many other systems
I only play arcade games, so just use mame, ( 2 versions ) , if you want to use a joystick on gpio I can send you a script that I modified from adafruit that can use 2 joysticks, 3 buttons, coin etc.

Back