Which sat box to get ?

Hi

My m8 is after a sat box for me to set him up he has given me 2 box's to have a look at for him

1. Optibox Evo M7

2.Venton HD2

Has any one got any of theses ?
Are they any good ?
Are they easy to set up with a cline ?

Any info would b e great

Cheers

Pants ;)

Not had any experiences with these box's myself. i use the skybox f3 they are a decent little full HD box. very easy to setup and use. I would recommend one to anyone.

If your looking at twin tuner linux boxes why not have a look around the VU+
section.

At least if you get stuck you will have some support.

If you have a few bob to spend go for blade or vu , Don't no much abt they sky box's , but one thing for sure abt them there are plenty people on here with problems with them so pick wisely

when your buying a good sat box like a vu look at all the support it has by so many different sources,if a box has no support put it against the door.

if people dont bother to research sat boxes let them enjoy all the faults and problems that go with them,people love cheap and clones [skyboxes]

Last edited:
skyboxes are a basic box they work well as long as you dont buy a clone. however, the new vu solo mini or cloud box is your best be if you would like a mid range box. or if you have a few quid the daddy vu duo . there is a lot of support for all the genuine boxes from the sky box through to high end if it looks to cheap its a clone.

skyboxes are a basic box they work well as long as you dont buy a clone. however, the new vu solo mini or cloud box is your best be if you would like a mid range box. or if you have a few quid the daddy vu duo . there is a lot of support for all the genuine boxes from the sky box through to high end if it looks to cheap its a clone.

So for newbies like me, can you give any info as to how we can distinguish between an original skybox and a clone? Surely there should be someway of telling, either by the serial numbers or the boot screens or something?

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 AM ----------

Not had any experiences with these box's myself. i use the skybox f3 they are a decent little full HD box. very easy to setup and use. I would recommend one to anyone.

Dude you need to clear down youre inbox. Tried to PM you.
Can you tell me where you got your F3? i want to buy one but dont want to get duped into buying a clone so would rather buy from the same place somebody like yourself got it as i know it will be genuine. Thanks

the new vu solo mini or cloud box are more than likely clones and dont buy from ebay,buying cheap puts lives at risk and your home..

Got to say that I have had dreamboxes and technomates and loads inbetween, but the vu+ boxes with the vix images are a combo made in heaven

Currently have a blade but think I got a clone!! Would be interested in using a Linux box for all the extra features, would it be worth spending the extra bucks on a solo2?

I have the sky box F5s, never had so many problems my own fault i bought mine with tv
channels on, kept scrambling then going offline, asking for login, never again am selling mine buying
a dreambox 800 lots of good reviews u get what u pay 4

Back