Which site has official openatv images

steveuk23

Hi guys
I'm just wondering does Openatv have a official site with the images for the Zgemma H2S?
I've googled but can't see anything.
I have Openvix on now is it right that if I reset the device it will go back to the original Openatv
Cheers

No that is the official zgemma store, if you look at the zgemma ad at the top of this page it will direct you to the store and you can get the latest image from there.

No that is the official zgemma store, if you look at the zgemma ad at the top of this page it will direct you to the store and you can get the latest image from there.
Ah right I normally use the Tapatalk app to use this forum so don't normally see them ads.
Thanks for the info

No even if you flash a openatv image even kiddac says don't factory reset openatv.
I think if you haven't flashed it maybe alright but if you flash an image it will overwrite the image on there so it probably won't be able to reset to factory default only way to find other is if someone hasn't flashed an image tries it they can tell us who wants to be the guinea pig lol

Doesn't make sense, why cant you use the OpenATV firmware that zgemma provide if it can brick your box? Its pointless offering it in that case?

Last edited:
Well if you guys are confused that's me stuffed I'll wait till there's a suitable Guinea pig

Did you buy it from zgemma direct? Contact them and see what they say
No I bought mine from mobi shop.
I forgot to make a backup of the original image before I went and put openvix on so just thought if I was able to reset it to ATV every time I wouldn't need a backup.
I don't really need a backup of it at all though really I just wanted a untouched image of Openatv but now I know that the ones on Zgemma.tv are I'm fine.
Cheers

When I was starting out I just downloaded the latest nightly build from zgemma.tv and I will always use that as my clean image.

Back