Which three clubs will go down?

One manager I think needs to go from the Premier league is Ancelelotti, he is done, he is a dinosoar , he throws a party to celebrate whenever his teams draw 0-0 at home, no matter the opposition.

I also cant see Smith lasting, think he knows that too.

They do need a manager with premier league experience as if they dont change things no doubt they will be in a dog fight again next season.

They spent a lot of time and effort trying to get him last year so I cant see him going anywhere yet, Villa board has faith in him and keeping them up was his main aim in their first season back, recruitment is key now, they need quality strikers badly, Samata hasnt really worked out and Keinan Davis is just rubbish, then it also depends on what happens with Grealish, if a few more decent players are brought in, then he might stay for another season at least.

We will see.

Spending big also doesnt help and isnt a guaranteed success to survival. Fulham comes to mind.

They need to spend wisely and on key players in key positions.

I think the new promoted teams will obviously be favourites to go down next season but that isnt always the case. West ham, Villa, Newcastle could all well be in the mix again.

Back