Which UK sim do you prefer?

I have tried a lot of sims like 3 , o2 , Vodafone + a lot more ,but you can't beat asda sims,you get 200 minutes to any phone line , 3,000 texts and 500 mb of downloading all for £5 a month, yes a fiver!, I take the £7 bundle that gives you 300 minutes you can even phone back home if your in Spain or any other European countries from your free minutes + 3,000 texts + 2 gigabytes of data for download,I use my gigabytes for Google maps for my car sat nav on my phone,for instance I was driving for 45 minutes and it used 12 megabits so just think how far you could go on 2 megabytes.So for £7 I don't think anyone can beat that plus it's on the number 1 best system,on a recent trip to Spain I just searched for mobile providers and picked Movistar from the list and had my 300 free minutes ready to go,hope this helps someone that maybe has to switch sims or travels anywhere around the euro region and wants to phone free,so best sims is asda,get one online OR pickup in store......... If you find this post helpful please give a like.

I have tried a lot of sims like 3 , o2 , Vodafone + a lot more ,but you can't beat asda sims,you get 200 minutes to any phone line , 3,000 texts and 500 mb of downloading all for £5 a month, yes a fiver!, I take the £7 bundle that gives you 300 minutes you can even phone back home if your in Spain or any other European countries from your free minutes + 3,000 texts + 2 gigabytes of data for download,I use my gigabytes for Google maps for my car sat nav on my phone,for instance I was driving for 45 minutes and it used 12 megabits so just think how far you could go on 2 megabytes.So for £7 I don't think anyone can beat that plus it's on the number 1 best system,on a recent trip to Spain I just searched for mobile providers and picked Movistar from the list and had my 300 free minutes ready to go,hope this helps someone that maybe has to switch sims or travels anywhere around the euro region and wants to phone free,so best sims is asda,get one online OR pickup in store......... If you find this post helpful please give a like.
my current deal with voxi voxi.jpg

That's a good deal too with better call time,but more than 100% expensive,and I personally couldn't talk for more than 5 hours on the phone a month and would never use even a full gig of data unless you download a lot of movies etc + the asda yearly cost is £84 to the vox deal of £180 ,but if your a heavy user then yeah I suppose £15 is an ok deal,but too much for me....

Moved from 3 to VOXI last week after 10 years with 3. 3s coverage seemed to be getting worse as I could’nt use my phone at all at home and was lucky if I got 2 bars of 3G and no 4G at all.

I moved to VOXI (Vodafone by another name) and lasted 2 days. Had a set up issue and it’s almost impossible to contact them! They have web chat that you queue in for hours. FB messenger that takes over 24 hrs to answer and no call centre to speak to a human! So I jibbed them and moved to giffgaff (02) coverage is very good. Always on 4G, not dropped to 3G yet!

However, I’ve just seen a deal for an iPhone 11 I may take. But, it’s with EE. May try a payg EE sim first to check reception/ coverage near me before I opt for the deal.

one of the main reasons to use voxi or vodaphone is the roaming in turkey is free. i use a lot of data so cheap for me . i dont make many phone calls but its the data that makes plans expensive.

I'm using 02 pay £25 a month 15gig of data unlimited minutes texts on one phone on my other I use 3 get 4gig of data unlimited texts and huwaii p30 phone missus on sly mobile gets 20gig data unlimited minutes and texts 20 a month but has data rollover as it stands 128gig data saved but can be used towardds a ne phone son is on ee he gets 1gig data unlimited text and minutes my other son on 3 gets unlimited minutes texts and data 19 a month

I've had Asda sim for years and never paid more than a fiver, but last year in France all my data was gone in 6 days from an eight day holiday so this year I'll be splashing out on a £7 topup so the data lasts me.
The satelite the phone locked onto was garbage, one bar or none in most cases so data was being used without sites opening properly.
I changed satelite after a few days and it was rapid, like wifi so shouldn't have any problems this time, thanks for the info re: 2gb data, that will easily be enough to last me the 8 days

With plusnet and network is decent.

Unlimited mins and texts and 5gb data for £7.50 a month so pretty decent tbh.

Big negative is coverage/signal not great. One/two bars consistently.

For what it is No need for me to move to anyone and doubt I will.

Voxi
Unlimited calls, texts, minutes,
Picture messages 8GB Data £10.00 month no contract, I moved recently from 32 years of Vodafone, incidentally voxi, is part of Vodafone network so didn't have to change sim.

I use giffgaff runs on 02 network,£6 a month goodybag no contract,500mb data,300 mins,500 text plus you can call any other giffgaff number unlimted for 3 month after topping up once.

I got the Three unlimited deal - 24 month contract for £10 per month.

1569253674465.png

No longer available but it was a steal - Credit to HUKD!

Tesco mobile. Been with them years and never been anywhere that i couldn't get a signal. No charges when abroad either. £9 free mins and texts and 5 gig of data which is plenty for me. i use my google maps everyday as i deliver products for work and i would hardly use 2gb.

I use plusnet which uses Ee network for £7 I get unlimited calls and texts and 4gb of data this was because I said I was leaving them and said on the phone to me cause I've been with them for long time so it pays to try who ever company you with this also applies to other company's just not mobile companys

Back