Which VPN

Hi, so ive been reading the forums and after speaking with my provider they have advised that I need a VPN to stop the glitching. I haven't got a clue about vpn but have been told there are free ones out there. I'm using a zgemma h2h on iptv with no build. My iptv is running via jedi. How do i go about setting up a vpn? Any help will be appreciated

I have been playing with a free trial on RockSolid - VPN Unlimited and whilst initially impressive the more I use it the more problematic it becomes.

I have it installed on my router so everything goes through the VPN. Opened the router admin page, went to VPN box and input the various settings. With VPN Unlimited you imput different settings for different locations.

UK - VOIP phones didnt work
Told to use france, worked for a while then IPTV blocked
Tried other torrent spec servers, as instructed, large drop in speed and only 1 VOIP phone will connect
speed falls from 110 to about 30/40.

any suggestions or links to other free trials

Your speed could fall by as much as 50% using a VPN although it is rare. You are best to only use the VPN on the devices that need it. E.G pc and iptv. I use PIA which has been very good. I don't think you can use PIA on enigma 2 others will advise a good choice. @dsayers2014 has wrote a guide on how to set up open VPN on enigma 2

Last edited:
Back