Which Zgemma device to use and where to buy

Blueking5

So, both my Bro’s have Zgemma devices, one uses satellite and the other has an h11s which I think has both satellite and IPTV.
I want to replace my sky box, but want to have a similar sky interface (whooshbuilder) so I guess I need an E2 rather than Android for this.
So,assuming I need to purchase a zgemmer and then obtain a package from someone, what is the best zgemmer device for IPTV and what I think is a single tuner, as I have an existing sky dish and cable interface. Any advice would be most welcome.
Looking at the zgemmer shop it looks like the h11s is still the latest single tuner with IPTV support, although I thought my bro had his for about 4 years, so assumed there was a more recent device.

So, both my Bro’s have Zgemma devices, one uses satellite and the other has an h11s which I think has both satellite and IPTV.
I want to replace my sky box, but want to have a similar sky interface (whooshbuilder) so I guess I need an E2 rather than Android for this.
So,assuming I need to purchase a zgemmer and then obtain a package from someone, what is the best zgemmer device for IPTV and what I think is a single tuner, as I have an existing sky dish and cable interface. Any advice would be most welcome.
Looking at the zgemmer shop it looks like the h11s is still the latest single tuner with IPTV support, although I thought my bro had his for about 4 years, so assumed there was a more recent device.
Whichever enigma2 device you decide on, don't bother with wooshbuild, better to use grogbuild

The H11s is the most recent budget Zgemma, its only been around a short while certainly not 4 years. It replaced the H9S.

Back