Which ZGemma/enigma2 box?

acer458

Hi looking to get a new enigma2/ZGemma box for Sat and iptv with/without vpn. Currently using the ZGemma H2H and it just can’t do Vpn with iptv; freezes and crashes quite often. Any recommendations for a decent box for ‘wooshbuild, twin sat+iptv with vpn with recording setup’? I’m out of touch with box models and the like. Thanks in advance

Hi looking to get a new enigma2/ZGemma box for Sat and iptv with/without vpn. Currently using the ZGemma H2H and it just can’t do Vpn with iptv; freezes and crashes quite often. Any recommendations for a decent box for ‘wooshbuild, twin sat+iptv with vpn with recording setup’? I’m out of touch with box models and the like. Thanks in advance
H7s would suit your needs.
Android probably easier but no sat capabilities

H7s would suit your needs.
Android probably easier but no sat capabilities
Thanks, H7s seems like what I’m looking for. Android is just not for me as I can’t do the epg like with the boxes of old plus one remote for all viewing seems much cleaner (so long as everything works!).
I also came across H9 twin or H9.2S whilst searching for h7s. Are they newer/better than h7s? Would they possibly be faster/better for iptv+Vpn?

Thanks, H7s seems like what I’m looking for. Android is just not for me as I can’t do the epg like with the boxes of old plus one remote for all viewing seems much cleaner (so long as everything works!).
I also came across H9 twin or H9.2S whilst searching for h7s. Are they newer/better than h7s? Would they possibly be faster/better for iptv+Vpn?
No
H9 series have been plagued with processor issues, hence the cheap pricetag, they are 4K like H7 series but nowhere near as reliable.

Piss all over zgemma at under £90

GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC
Multi-Stream DVB-S2X

Powers through a motorised dish on all settings . My brother is doing one now and i am teamviewering the signal

Cracking box but not in the league of the
GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC
Multi-Stream DVB-S2X
moshi do you have one of those GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K i am thinking of upgrading from my zgemma h9 combo saw Gigablue UHD Quad 4k and GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K , mentioned in another thread said they blew the h7s away with reguards to speed and VU+ boxes seem far to expensive. my only reservation are I do like the multiboot and recovery menu on the zgemma h9 combo, even the h7s is different type of recovery.

Last edited:
They're limited to 2 tuners, 1 sat & 1 terrestrial but apart from that they're a great box.
I was getting mixed up there thought moshi was talking about the Gigablue UHD UE 4k and Gigablue UHD Quad 4k that was mentioned on the other thread.
Just looked at the GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K only £89. simmilar to zgemma h9 combo but has 1GB ethernet.

I'm still undecided on what to do still to put up my 97cm motorised dish at the moment just 80cm fixed dish with quad lnb feeding zgemma h9 combo and sky box downstairs.
was thinking of the fbc tuners so can record more than 1 channel or just buy unicable lnb with splitter and the h7s.

Unicable LNB's are great and not a lot of money and can be used with all E2 boxes afaik.
So i may get this unicable-lnb-2-legacy with 3-way-satellite-unicable-splitter and the h7s take the unicable feed into room with zgemma boxes and legacy feed to room with sky box.
What about later on when I eventually put up the motorised dish do i just also connect that to unicable with splitter ? would i need to also buy a Unicable / Universal LNB Power Inserter ?

The LNB is same as mine. I have an 8 way splitter to supply the whole house.
I don't know about motorised, sorry.

I like to use a Zgemma 3-in-1 box for Satellite, Terrestrial and IPTV. I started with H2H, then upgraded to H5 Combo, and now using H9 Combo with built-in 1TB HDD. Running OpenATV 6.4, WooshBuild Infinity and SkyWB skin with ServiceApp and QuarterPounder plugins. Happy days!

Back