Which zgemma to get.

STR11KER

Firstly, thanks for having me, being a newbie. Which is the best twin tuner with recording facility would be best for me. I have a current sky subscription, HD, which rents out in a month so want to replace it. I also have the bt hi speed router beside the sky so wondered if anyone can point me to the correct box to use with this setup. Also does anyone supply on here that's based near Carlisle. Can you pm me with details as have no idea how I would set it up if I only bought the box online. Could do with a install or supplied ready to go but better if the supplier is in Carlisle or area, thanks

I'm buying a zgemma S2, check your other post on where to buy. It looks easy to set up, there is plenty of information on this site, I havnt got mine yet so cant let you know how easy. Your setup sounds far easier than mine, box next to router, cabled in, get a powered hard drive plugged in to the usb in the rear.
Then request a cline in the request section. How quick are you looking at setting this up? I'll try and help after I've set mine up, but I've got the added thing of having to set up a dish too.

Back