Whinge

I have now been sat here for around 3 hours trying to get my f5s working

Why you ask?
Well it started with the fact that I was getting sound and no picture on certain channels, did some googling and it was suggested do a firmware update - so I did.
And it worked, my confidence grew a bit!
I then thought lets update some channels, why not?
So I updated my channel list and it stopped working. All channels were in italian (well the favourites were) I deleted all channels and upgraded channel list via usb still the same.
I then decided to do a factory reset and guess what it started working - all channels - so I'm a happy man!

errr no...
10 minutes later some of the channels stopped working, and the channels which dont seem to be working are the ones which my mum and wife wanna watch! i really couldnt giv 2 fk's about em, but its either fix it or listen to them whinge in my ear !!!!

so im sat here trying to figure out why certain channels such as star plus , sony max are not working! Been googling for a while and just needed to get this off my chest, if anyone has a quick link please let me know.

Otherwise Hi to everyone !!!!

At least you can get past the loading screen :/
I'm sat here with a dead f5s box that my newphew f'ed up.
Waited a week for the null cable to arrive from ebay only to find that its a male/male and I needed a male/female. So its going to be another week before I can even try and reflash the thing.:willy nilly:

Anyway good luck x

I have now been sat here for around 3 hours trying to get my f5s working

Why you ask?
Well it started with the fact that I was getting sound and no picture on certain channels, did some googling and it was suggested do a firmware update - so I did.
And it worked, my confidence grew a bit!
I then thought lets update some channels, why not?
So I updated my channel list and it stopped working. All channels were in italian (well the favourites were) I deleted all channels and upgraded channel list via usb still the same.
I then decided to do a factory reset and guess what it started working - all channels - so I'm a happy man!

errr no...
10 minutes later some of the channels stopped working, and the channels which dont seem to be working are the ones which my mum and wife wanna watch! i really couldnt giv 2 fk's about em, but its either fix it or listen to them whinge in my ear !!!!

so im sat here trying to figure out why certain channels such as star plus , sony max are not working! Been googling for a while and just needed to get this off my chest, if anyone has a quick link please let me know.

Otherwise Hi to everyone !!!!

Download latest list from ajsatdotcodotuk
Then reboot and after put ur line back on. All should be ok

...10 minutes later some of the channels stopped working, and the channels which dont seem to be working are the ones which my mum and wife wanna watch! i really couldnt giv 2 fk's about em, but its either fix it or listen to them whinge in my ear !!!!

so im sat here trying to figure out why certain channels such as star plus , sony max are not working! Been googling for a while and just needed to get this off my chest, if anyone has a quick link please let me know...

If the latest channel list doesn't help, & it's only a few channels that don't work, then it may be down to a bad line provider.

btw...I have just uploaded AJ's latest list (16/8/14) in the july/august/september channel list sticky.

@ScattyKatty...null modem cables are normally female to female. Why do you need a female to male?

Back