Who are the real pir@tes?

basejumper

TK Veteran
Some words have been deliberately mispelt to avoid robots patrolling this site.

The real pir@tes are the industries involved in H0llwood films, electronic games, music, books etc. An instance is a lousy film is produced but gets rave 5 star reviews everywhere. A customer goes to the cinema based on the info only to find the leading actor has a minor cameo role and the film is nothing like the trailer. He has been duped by the fake news of the entertainment mafia and has no chance of a refund. The phrase behind the smoke and mirrors is poetic licence.

I have bought music albums full of worthless filler and bugged computer games all with great reviews. In a Robin Hood role reversal the Entertainments industry has conned me into paying my hard earned money to pay for their own lavish lifestyles. The reviewers are part of the scam and invited to all the premiers until the day they make an honest review. The trailer and the advertising has used up more of the budget cost than the actual product.

If you bought anything else consumer rights would help get your money back but the mafia’s Philadelphia lawyers have you sewn up like a kipper. You can’t get your money back after you watch the film and everything else cannot be returned once opened.

It is these dirty legal tricks that has created the pir@cy industry that the Entertainment mafia complain about.

I wonder how deep the corruption of reviewers/recommenders goes in other areas :unsure:. Jeremy Clarkson reviewed 30 used hot hatch cars once and his winner was an Italian 3 door. The hot hatch became popular because of it's dual purpose, the lady of the house ferried the children around during the week and the man got to tear around the countryside in it at the weekend win win. Anyone with children would know a 3 door hatch is a nightmare to fasten kids into and FIAT is short for Fix It Again Tomorrow. Either Jezza's palm was greased or he knows nothing about cars.

Jamie Oliver holding up and recommending a Supermarket salmon - which he wouldn't use in his own restaurant. :sick: Michael Jackson was sponsored by N1ke but wouldn't wear their gear off camera. :fearful:

Back