Who uses coffee pods

You can buy bean to cup machines for £165.00 at amazon warehouse. We have one at work and its fantastic. I drunk that much coffee that I am now detoxing and gone caffine free.

You can buy bean to cup machines for £165.00 at amazon warehouse. We have one at work and its fantastic. I drunk that much coffee that I am now detoxing and gone caffine free.
Your still high as a kite :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Still got a peculator i could use but not found a nice coffee to buy.

I used to have one of those coffee pod machines. Expensive and the milk pods are full of sugar. You can buy the coffee pods on their own and warm your own milk up and froth with a £5 frother.

Currently have a filter machine and an aeropress. Have to say the aeropress makes a really smooth coffee without any bitterness. Bought cos the filter machine only makes a minimum of two cups... problem with Aeropress is it uses a huge scoop.

Do you have a link m8
Hi joe,

This is the one we have at work, The price now looks like £299,00 but if you look down the page it says new and used. We took the used option because i read they come almost brand new and it was. The price is a little more now I guess because it's coming up to Christmas. Takes the beans in the left top tray, ground coffee in the middle. Dead easy to cleanout. We just select half and half on each dial and then top up with hot water. It has the frother too for boiled milk and it has its own cycle for descaling. We paid £165.00 I think and it used for 10 coffees each day and all its does is makes little cakes like black puddings that you can put on your garden.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DeLonghi-Magnifica-ESAM-4200-S-Silver/dp/B001EOMZ5E/ref=sr_1_8?crid=1015NZNW4JZDV&dchild=1&keywords=delonghi+coffee+machines&qid=1604857188&sprefix=delonge+,warehouse-deals,177&sr=8-8

Hi joe,

This is the one we have at work, The price now looks like £299,00 but if you look down the page it says new and used. We took the used option because i read they come almost brand new and it was. The price is a little more now I guess because it's coming up to Christmas. Takes the beans in the left top tray, ground coffee in the middle. Dead easy to cleanout. We just select half and half on each dial and then top up with hot water. It has the frother too for boiled milk and it has its own cycle for descaling. We paid £165.00 I think and it used for 10 coffees each day and all its does is makes little cakes like black puddings that you can put on your garden.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DeLonghi-Magnifica-ESAM-4200-S-Silver/dp/B001EOMZ5E/ref=sr_1_8?crid=1015NZNW4JZDV&dchild=1&keywords=delonghi+coffee+machines&qid=1604857188&sprefix=delonge+,warehouse-deals,177&sr=8-8
That's the one I have had for over 5 years!!

You would not need to remove the tray if you look at the picture in the link the black bit above the cups with the porers retracts up all the way to the top giving about another 1.5 inch. I can get a football mug under it and that holds about 1.5 of a normal mug.

My heart rate at rest has been up above 100, I had it checked by gp and my heart rate monitor is correct. I've brought myself off of coffee and gone to decaf tea. I can now get my heart rate down into the 80's and 90's. If you go cold turkey off coffee be prepared for major headaches. They lasted me 3 days.

2 cappuccino cups per day!! Tried decaf !! It's shite!! Lavazza I find best for us!! I think I would do without if Doc recommended stop!!

Back