whoosh build on zgemma h7c

emmerdale

Hi guys i had a zgemma h5.2tc box and had a problem with it last week. But sorted it with the guys advice on techkings and gave it to my grandson and he says its running great . the problem is i purchased a zgemma h7c combo box it came with openatv 6.2 installed. As with the h5.2tc box i flashed the h7c box with whooshbuild infinity. I got a file sent to me from my line supplier as i had to change the line from mgcam to oscam and installed that line. Nothing has changed but the box and now i am getting picture breakup on most channels i have tryd both the softcams on the box and they are both doing the same i have rebooted box and router but nothing changes i cant understand it as the line worked great on the h5.2tc box and wish i had kept it now . Any advice would be great.

Hi guys i had a zgemma h5.2tc box and had a problem with it last week. But sorted it with the guys advice on techkings and gave it to my grandson and he says its running great . the problem is i purchased a zgemma h7c combo box it came with openatv 6.2 installed. As with the h5.2tc box i flashed the h7c box with whooshbuild infinity. I got a file sent to me from my line supplier as i had to change the line from mgcam to oscam and installed that line. Nothing has changed but the box and now i am getting picture breakup on most channels i have tryd both the softcams on the box and they are both doing the same i have rebooted box and router but nothing changes i cant understand it as the line worked great on the h5.2tc box and wish i had kept it now . Any advice would be great.
I had the same problem, i always found mgcamd worked best with cable, i thought the 4k box would be fine with oscam, but i was wrong i now use it for iptv and satellite, others may have different experiences but that's what i found.

Back