Whoosh build

petert252

Hi guys. I'm trying to install wooshbuild onto zgemma. I keep getting this error. Anyone else had the same problems?IMG_20191009_213311.jpg

I've got a usb stick somewhere with a base build on. I'll find it tomorrow and hopefully go from there. I'll leave the usb hard drive unplugged and it should be good

Just to let you know I've managed to get it working. I've had to leave the harddrive unplugged because every time I try to set it up the zgemma was crashing and restarting. Have used it before so I'm a little confused as to why

Just to let you know I've managed to get it working. I've had to leave the harddrive unplugged because every time I try to set it up the zgemma was crashing and restarting. Have used it before so I'm a little confused as to why
I have had the same issue I updated three h2s this week, had to low level format and fat 32 the usbs,
one is fine but the other two aren't
When booting up I get the initialise hdd message so I initialise and it says its done, can record and pause TV but the next time I boot the box I get the same message asking to initialise the USB again
I think the USB are goosed IMO your hard drive could be the same

I'll try formatting the hd. Do you format it using zgemma or laptop
Format usb in the laptop using FAT32
Then put the entire zgemma folder on it and into the box and power it on
Hold the standby button til it starts to flash then release
EDIT
I misread the post
To format HDD just initialise it as you would a usb in the box menus

Last edited:
Back