Whooshbuild picon issue

bangloud

Hi all, need to post this again i never had one reply regarding this ,basically i have latest whooshbuild installed in h2s the problem is with the picons.ive added them following instructions ,they downloaded done the light on transparent correct sizing etc .problem is whatever channel i put on the picon is always slyk1 and not bbc1hd or whatever channel .can someone tell me is this right coz whats the point in downloading picons if theres only 1 picon being used which is slyk1.or am i missing something.some one please give me reply its driving me mad.ive been through section 4 of whooshbuild followed it to the word.ive even tried removing picons and re-downloading them but its still the same.what i have noticed is when i download them it doesn't take that long, although i have a good Internet speed and using a powered hard drive.can anyone confirm if the picon download from server is working correctly or am i doing something wrong or is it just supposed to be slyk1 on every channel?

Last edited:
And what's wrong with my slyk picon. Ha. For future reference that is just a default picon it only shows if no picons are installed. As you have found, if you have installed new picons and still getting the default picon, then something is not right. In your case you installed the wrong ones.

Back