Why do urls cause Mag box crashes?

karmaxxxx

Hi All, looking for those that are tech savvy!
I have just bought a new mag 324 no-block firmware installed, now when I use my provider and a subsequent trial urls ending in :83/c everything loads up try changing channels or menu box crashes down to black screen and everything becomes unresponsive till you pull out power lead.
Then reinserted to start box again.
Yet urls ending in :8000/c work flawlessly no such problems.
Does anyone know what is causing this? Is it a url misconfiguration or conflict with box or anything else. I would be grateful for any assistance thank you

I believe this could be your url service provider, speak to him, and ask him to re-load your mac address on his server again

Hi All, looking for those that are tech savvy!
I have just bought a new mag 324 no-block firmware installed, now when I use my provider and a subsequent trial urls ending in :83/c everything loads up try changing channels or menu box crashes down to black screen and everything becomes unresponsive till you pull out power lead.
Then reinserted to start box again.
Yet urls ending in :8000/c work flawlessly no such problems.
Does anyone know what is causing this? Is it a url misconfiguration or conflict with box or anything else. I would be grateful for any assistance thank you
All provider related im afraid so there is the way forward so speak to them (y)

As mentioned then provider related and depending on panel platform some don't support mags
Yeah there supposed to support mags baz, funny thing they’ve not answered me back after I copied and pasted my request for help here and the answers I’ve received.
But noticed channels are going off not in epg anymore, hope that’s them sorting it out and nothing more

Yes m8, i think he is struggling, as ive gave him information from the formuler forum, but still waiting on him coming up with a solution [ I think he is taking the piss m8 ?? ]

Back