Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why no voice assistant on remote?

Erinville

Registered
Just wondering as to why there is no assistant on the Formuler Z8 remote control?
I wouldn't have purchased it if I knew this.
It's no good for talking to the TV to ask Youtube to play a certain song.

bazcfc1

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
Fekk me heard it all now it would be like not buying a kettle or toaster cause it dosnt make brew for you or toaster not buttering toast. Voice control isn't everything on a device is a good feature but not buying a box cause it dosnt have voice control:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

channelking

TK Veteran
Not sure why some are obsessed with gimmicks when it comes to new technology. It is gimmicks for a reason.

Have voice control on the fire stick remote but have NEVER used it or googles own one on the phone for that matter. Dont see point of it.

myars

Registered
Not sure why some are obsessed with gimmicks when it comes to new technology. It is gimmicks for a reason.

Have voice control on the fire stick remote but have NEVER used it or googles own one on the phone for that matter. Dont see point of it.
its great for you tube searches