Wi Fi

chrisal

Morning All
Ok to get started if this in wrong section apologies .Ive just purchased a usb tp link Archer T3U adapter in the hope that i can make my Zgemma H7s receive wifi. I have read a few articles but i cant get the adapter to work. As i dont understand this kind of installation (hard wired usually) is this possible.Trying this as i am looking to get a 5g router.Any help will be appreiciated Thanks Chrisal

Morning All
Ok to get started if this in wrong section apologies .Ive just purchased a usb tp link Archer T3U adapter in the hope that i can make my Zgemma H7s receive wifi. I have read a few articles but i cant get the adapter to work. As i dont understand this kind of installation (hard wired usually) is this possible.Trying this as i am looking to get a 5g router.Any help will be appreiciated Thanks Chrisal
WIFI N150MBPS USB work fairly well on the Zgemma. Menu > Setup > System > Network > Device Setup

Last edited:
Morning moshibeth thanks for your reply i have taken the usb adaptor back and i will purchase one you have mentioned and try again. Do you know if you have to mount these devices first although the one i had zgemma didnt find it at all Cheers chrisal

Morning moshibeth thanks for your reply i have taken the usb adaptor back and i will purchase one you have mentioned and try again. Do you know if you have to mount these devices first although the one i had zgemma didnt find it at all Cheers chrisal
Its quite a simple process i have said where to look

Back