Wifi Dongles

d2cracker

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Bought the kids 2 h2s's but dafty here forgot to get 2 wifi dongles. Can anyone advise what sort I need or do I just just standard USB wifi dongles? Hoping to get one tomorrow when out and about from Pc world or currys or something.

any advice would be fab

cheers

Either hard wire the boxes or pickup a set of tp link home plugs,Dongles are a pain to setup as you need to download drivers ect

Why would they need network switches,As long as you plug direct into the router and box they will just pair up

You can get home plugs with 2 network sockets on it to replace the existing one used for the PS4 so you don't need to waste another plug with a switch.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Bought the kids 2 h2s's but dafty here forgot to get 2 wifi dongles. Can anyone advise what sort I need or do I just just standard USB wifi dongles? Hoping to get one tomorrow when out and about from Pc world or currys or something.

any advice would be fab

cheers
The Edimax dongle or any with a Ralink chipset seem to work best for the Zgemma without needing drivers installed. If you have a decent router with stable WiFi, the dongle is good enough to run these boxes without issue.
If u think ur wifi is flakey and not that stable, then better to hardwire it or use a home plug extender.

Here's a link to a previous discussion on this.
http://www.techkings.org/showthread.php?t=112836
Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back