Wifi mesh syste.

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Just bought a obi mesh system went to put the boxing on last night all was black. Took me a while to figure it out but the security software on obi was blocking my service.

However they are a great bit of kit. We had a couple of slow spots in the house we have a 500 meg connection and was getting 40 meg. Now with obi system a nice constant 380 all over the house on WiFi.

Just bought a obi mesh system went to put the boxing on last night all was black. Took me a while to figure it out but the security software on obi was blocking my service.

However they are a great bit of kit. We had a couple of slow spots in the house we have a 500 meg connection and was getting 40 meg. Now with obi system a nice constant 380 all over the house on WiFi.
What’s price bud maybe ideal for @channelking he was looking for mesh system

My Deco M4 twin pack £80 does me just fine but I only have 200mb connection , but just checked out the obi mesh system wifi 6 so you have future proofed yourselve for when it is available :smiley: (y)

I’ve been using the power line adapters for a while, quite a bit cheaper if you only need in 1 or 2 extra rooms and you get Ethernet connection with them
that depends on what speed you need I used powerline adapters for years was quit happy with them when had 28mb with talktalk should have been 65mb but not possible on my line but when I went to 200mb with virgin could only get 85mb out of the powerlines so went for mesh system you also do get ethernet connections on the pods best investment ever .

that depends on what speed you need I used powerline adapters for years was quit happy with them when had 28mb with talktalk should have been 65mb but not possible on my line but when I went to 200mb with virgin could only get 85mb out of the powerlines so went for mesh system you also do get ethernet connections on the pods best investment ever .
Broadband is a bit slower round these parts 😂

Did take 24 hours for mine to settle.

Back