Wilder Vs Fury 3 Possible?

Joshua got his mandatorys to take care of pulev and usyk fury vs Joshua could be made in minutes as fury has said he has 3 fights left then out joshu/whyte/ and 1 more Shirley wrinkle dosnt want wilder to fight Joshua like wilder wouldn't fight the bomber bellew a trilogy wouldn't make a difference as its not doing the box office revenue they expect lmfao that's why there's been press conference upon press conference

Ye both are not big names in boxing or big draws for that matter like Alvarez for example.

Furys end goal no doubt is to have all the belts and he is more likely to fight Joshua than Wilder is.

I really hope there is a 3rd fight however I would like to see Fury take on Joshua 1st and then Wilder can fight the winner of that. I think that would be Fury personally as I can't see Joshua can get past him either.

For the money and simply because of pride Wilder will take the 3rd fight. Will take place May/June likely.

Hopefully we damn well get AJ versus the winner (which again will be Fury, as Wilder can't and won't make adjustments) in late this year.

Goodness sake sport I love is just so frustrating. Its all about best fighting the best as it was back in the day. Nowadays they only care about is protecting the L.

We should witness history with a heavyweight boxer holding all 4 titles at the same time but the BS politics is ruining the sport.

Wilder got 6 weeks suspension Frank Warren has said he hopes wilder will step aside or pay him to step aside as its all to play for now with fury Joshua as there's all the belts and the lineal champion status up for grabs fury has nothing to prove against wilder he beat him twice now time for wilder to jog on and let their be a big heavyweight bought in uk

@bazcfc1

Whats the suspension Wilder got exactly?

Will be a travesty if we dont get the undisputed title fight.

Seeing as Wilder is a coward he should fight the guy that is the most deserving of any fight of any weight division for a world title shot and thats Dillian Whyte. Can see Whyte KO Wilder after what Fury did to him.

@bazcfc1

Whats the suspension Wilder got exactly?

Will be a travesty if we dont get the undisputed title fight.

Seeing as Wilder is a coward he should fine the guy that is the most deserving of any fight of any weight division for a world title shot and thats Dillian Whyte. Can see Whyte KO Wilder after what Fury did to him.
Its cause he took a beating mate and was hurt and the cut to his ear so WBC and BBC ha e gave him a medical suspension whyte is mandatory but WBC have been taking the p**s with him and guaranteed Feb 2021 for his shot remember the WBC wanted the belt to remain in the US and on about making wilder franchise champion which makes it harder for others if the rematch happens then aj has his mandatorys to fight

Oh right ok. Ye the ear damage was bad and would take some time to heal so makes sense the board stepped in.

WBC have done everything to screw Whyte for the mandatory shot. Mainly because they have been desperate to have an amercian world heavyweight champion at the top.

Im sure if Warren and Hearn really want the Fury/Joshua fight to happen and can be done for the summer with mandatorys having the shot against the winner of the undisputed title fight.

Anyone not seen this should check it out. He was funny as hell. Was legit pi*sing myself when he started randomly bursting with laughter.

Watch ifl TV boxing interview mate one with Eddie hern from yesterday explains everything and situation with everything

Still despise Hearn mate lol.

People like him are whats wrong with boxing. All these damn promoters are hungry for the money, protecting their boxers records and in the process are stopping best fights being made.

Warren and Hearn HATE each other so thats another obstacle for the Fury/Joshua fight happening.

Still despise Hearn mate lol.

People like him are whats wrong with boxing. All these damn promoters are hungry for the money, protecting their boxers records and in the process are stopping best fights being made.

Warren and Hearn HATE each other so thats another obstacle for the Fury/Joshua fight happening.
But fury is promoted by Bob arum not exactly Warren hearn has always put the best shows on and says it how it is look at what he's done for boxing globaly Saudi Arabia no other promoter ever done that took control of America with dzan to make ppv cheaper for Americans he's followed in his father's foot steps but 1000 times better lol and his stable well that speaks for its self

Hes mainly promoted by Arum in the states but in the UK its warren but ye Top rank seem to have more say than Warren when it comes to Fury

Same old promoters mate. All same to me mate.

Any way they can get the money they will. Saudi is pure example of that. Of course any other promoter would have done what hearn did. Which for me is why they all in the same boat.

Dont like daddy hearn either lol. But will say he has helped boxing more mainstream than before just like his dad has with snooker.

Do agree he has a top quality stable. Hard to match really.

But as fans jobs of these promoters is to provide the best fights possible that includes this mega heavyweight clash. Just look at UFC best fight the best. For so long its been boxer ducking each others to protect their records as that was more important than building a legacy. Look at 90s you had best fighting the best and and throughout history its been this way in boxing. Spence/Crawford is another mega fight for fans which aint happening because of the BS politics of the promoters and networks.

Hes mainly promoted by Arum in the states but in the UK its warren but ye Top rank seem to have more say than Warren when it comes to Fury

Same old promoters mate. All same to me mate.

Any way they can get the money they will. Saudi is pure example of that. Of course any other promoter would have done what hearn did. Which for me is why they all in the same boat.

Dont like daddy hearn either lol. But will say he has helped boxing more mainstream than before just like his dad has with snooker.

Do agree he has a top quality stable. Hard to match really.

But as fans jobs of these promoters is to provide the best fights possible that includes this mega heavyweight clash. Just look at UFC best fight the best. For so long its been boxer ducking each others to protect their records as that was more important than building a legacy. Look at 90s you had best fighting the best and and throughout history its been this way in boxing. Spence/Crawford is another mega fight for fans which aint happening because of the BS politics of the promoters and networks.
Spencer junior out injured but they both want the fight its same with canelo Smith and Saunders in running get your point like kell and kahn they need to fight but who is running from who? Us die hard brit boxing fans want the fights promoters can only do so much lol

Wilder v Fury 3, it will be like watching the Rocky films all over again, just say it's a draw will there be a 4th fight. ??

Back