Will Federer's Grand Slam Record be broken?

channelking

Nadal to me seems to be hit and miss and Novak is younger than both and if he is 100% motivated for at least 2-3 years can see him easily breaking Federer's record.

Its a shame he is not loved and appreciated like Nadal and Federer as he is an all time great and has easily beaten both in their primes also.

Never have liked Federer but do respect him. Hope that record is broken within the next 2 years.

What you guys reckon?

Whos that greek player thats always kicking off on the court i love his antics and he makes macca look normal ffs lol but yeah federer is a class act and can remember him having a go at the hole in one golf course somewhere thats on top of a mountain using his tennis racket instead of a golf club it was unreal how close he got to the hole on the green (y)

Whos that greek player thats always kicking off on the court i love his antics and he makes macca look normal ffs lol but yeah federer is a class act and can remember him having a go at the hole in one golf course somewhere thats on top of a mountain using his tennis racket instead of a golf club it was unreal how close he got to the hole on the green (y)

You mean the Australian player think his name kyrgios. Personally think he is an entitled spoiled brat with his antics. No respect for the game or the legends that took the sport to major heights.

There is alot of good young players coming through but cant see them dominating like Fed, Nadal and Novak have for last 15 years or so.

Back