Will I be able to get these channels?

byond000

I have a 90cm dish that's used for 13e. From what I understand, I can add an lnb for 19.2e using the tutorial in this section without needing to move the dish, right?

Will these channels clear?
Canal+ Sport France (HD)
Canal+ Sport 2 HD (Poland)
RMC Sport 1 HD
Sky Sport 1 HD (Germany)

Also, what's a good price for a euroline on a monthly/yearly basis so I know I'm not being ripped off?

Thanks.

As pointed out , you wont get the canal channels on 19e or the RMC sports, you do get the canals on 13e hotbird, plus eleven sports which covers the English Championship, if you are getting 13e at the minute, have you not tried a test to see what channels you are able to get.

I have a 90cm dish that's used for 13e. From what I understand, I can add an lnb for 19.2e using the tutorial in this section without needing to move the dish, right?

Will these channels clear?
Canal+ Sport France (HD) No.
Canal+ Sport 2 HD (Poland) Yes, on 13E with eurosub.
RMC Sport 1 HD No
Sky Sport 1 HD (Germany) Yes, with eurosub and the right cam with Sky De fix.

Also, what's a good price for a euroline on a monthly/yearly basis so I know I'm not being ripped off? 20-40/year

Thanks.

As pointed out , you wont get the canal channels on 19e or the RMC sports, you do get the canals on 13e hotbird, plus eleven sports which covers the English Championship, if you are getting 13e at the minute, have you not tried a test to see what channels you are able to get.

Is there a reason why I can't get them? They work on IPTV but I thought having them on satellite would be more consistent in terms of quality.

Is there a reason why I can't get them? They work on IPTV but I thought having them on satellite would be more consistent in terms of quality.

Yes, they don't work on C/S as the encryption cannot be broken - Sly Uk, Sly It, Canal Fr etc have been lost from C/S for a long time.

IPTV streams are usually taken from a legit subscription to the satellite service or from the genuine IPTV streams. Hence most Sly Sports UK is just pirated NowTV feeds.

Yes, they don't work on C/S as the encryption cannot be broken - Sly Uk, Sly It, Canal Fr etc have been lost from C/S for a long time.

IPTV streams are usually taken from a legit subscription to the satellite service or from the genuine IPTV streams. Hence most Sly Sports UK is just pirated NowTV feeds.

How is it that some sly channels like bt sports still work? Do you think it would be worth getting a sly sub for that even though it's only in sd? IPTV has been less reliable than CS.

Motorised or multiple lnbs is still a good way to go if you want to watch live EPL and Championship games, plus golf in HD and with no lag in the time, ok I know Sky sports football is still working, and hopefully it stays , but who knows whats gonna happen there, downside is no english commentary on football, but there is on the golf, this does not bother me or most others, much rather watch in HD quality, than worry about what is being said by the commentator, on Sky de sky sports 1, you can switch to the stadium background noise, which is what I do. BT sports has worked a long time now on sat, considering a sat sub is still cheap enough, yes its worth taking one out, as theres still around 100 channels still working.

I have an old zgemma star 2s box that I'm thinking to use. Just to confirm, I should use wooshbuild infinity right?

Its entirely up to yourself, as there are a few other builds you can use, but yes whooshbuild infinity is a good build, just follow the instructions on the thread as there has been a few changes recently regards to the installation process.

With decent Oscam setup
You will recieve the remainder of channels
On 28east E/F/G
Also 19east L/M/N
13eastB/C/E
With automatic scan you can receive up to
4000 channels between 13 19
You could with 90cm dish
use multisat system motorisied system
Or monblock for 13/19

Back