Will the costas in Spain be open again soon.

Carolinea

TK Veteran
Has anyone any views if the mainland Spain or it's islands be open to British tourists again anytime soon. I've had a house in Spain for 20 years and get over whenever I can. On the other hand I wouldn't be too bothered if it was closed off for the summer, I know at the minute that you have to self isolate for 2 weeks,though I could still go to the local supermarket for shopping and lie by the pool till my 2 weeks were up, and then go out and about to the beeches and shops for another 2 weeks as I usually go for a month . I see Ryan air start flights again on July the first,and I'm sure the likes of benidorm will be like a ghost town without the uk coming over and the shops and hotels will enormously feel the loss in trade. I've been a long time on the Costa Blanca just south of Alicante and I know a couple of bar owners and last summer was so dead that they were thinking of closing for good as it was ghostly, now this virus is here I'm sure a lot of places will have gone under and I feel so sorry for them as its been no fault of there own,so any thoughts on it boys.

Back