WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

Might be easier to flash from backup.What is on the box at the moment ?
I think its grogbuild I've on it at the minute but every time I try to import the epg the box crashes, tbh I think the my zgemma h2s is past it's sell by date :)

It is mounted properly but how much free space is available? 14Gb is a very small hdd.
So is your problem now that you can't import EPG on OpenATV? If so you need to create another thread in the relevant section.

It is mounted properly but how much free space is available? 14Gb is a very small hdd.
So is your problem now that you can't import EPG on OpenATV? If so you need to create another thread in the relevant section.
Well I do have that problem but I would like to try your build to see what it's like on my H2s, before i think about buying another box.

Well I do have that problem but I would like to try your build to see what it's like on my H2s, before i think about buying another box.
Just delete any recordings off the stick to free up memory and flash willo on it.Runs very well on the h2s boxes

Just delete any recordings off the stick to free up memory and flash willo on it.Runs very well on the h2s boxes
I ran the script and it seemed to work it showed the % bar and it went to 100%, the asked me to replace the files, kernal.bin, rootfs etc but then this happens ;-
And the h2s box remains unchanged.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi trying to flash a zgemma H2H via USB {Putty mrthod fails , 'can't find kernal). USB method stays in FLSH , now 12 hours.
I did have to change the file zgemma>h3 to zgemma>sh1 for it to force flash.
Any further advice or are these boxes too old now ?
Thanks

The H2 isn't supported I'm afraid. It's a sh1 box.
My Zgemma build supports these boxes:

1621322266467.png
I've just flashed my H2H using Putty and it worked fine:

1621322340541.png

Back