WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

Use this code to download my settings file and then flash ViX to whichever partition you want.
Restore my settings when the box reboots.

Code:
wget --no-check-certificate -O willobuild-settings.sh http://www.willobuild.xyz/files/Scripts/willobuild-settings.sh && bash willobuild-settings.sh

Whilst thanking you for your help, I wish to point out that a backups directory was duly created in /media/hdd but the image auto install process is no longer available. As indicated by the script, one has then to manually install the Image. I think that this defeats the main purpose behind your script to auto install the image. etc. I think everybody including me prefers the previous code even if I may only install in slots 1-4. As amended, the script will cause everybody else to flash manually just because of me. Thanks once again so much for your help.

I have just knocked this code and script up purely for you to be able to install to another partition. It's not a general release.
My original script is still the default method of installation.

I don't think you'll find a way of installing to the sd card automatically because the internal flash is the established image location.

Thanks again for your kind help. Glad to know that the default installation method for everybody else is still available.

hello Willo,
I am trying to upgrade the openvix image tp your build on my zgemma h9s box. i have downloaded the latest 5.4 image via the online method, but as per your second method of installation, i can't find any blue folder you mention in your pdf guide. Even using the putty script method to install your version fails and reverts back to the original image. Any idea why i can't install your version?
Thanks in advance.

Scratch this off. I have just found the cause through another thread and solved the issue. Thank anyway

Last edited:
Thank you for replying, Sir. no putty didn't fail, the flashing tool would fail towards the end of flashing with the "error flashing rootfs" in red and then reboot back to the original image flashed before. But then I found another thread with the same issue and it was mentioned that if the usb and the sd memory were not pre-formatted, meaning they should not have any files on them, then one would get this error. I formatted both the drives ext4 and re-flashed using your scritp and all is good. Hope this makes sense, which to you, i am sure it would.

Hi willo are the feeds down for box as I’m trying to install your backup but my box keeps crashing using Edison is mino

It would appear so, for some reason :unsure:
I moved all the feeds to another server when Hosting 24 crashed and never moved them back.
I will try and sort it when the 2 year old grandson runs out of steam but I think he's winning :cry:

It would appear so, for some reason :unsure:
I moved all the feeds to another server when Hosting 24 crashed and never moved them back.
I will try and sort it when the 2 year old grandson runs out of steam but I think he's winning :cry:
Ok bud no rush thought it was just me doing something wrong😅😅😅

Oscam is already set as the default cam and should be up and running.
Just open the oscam.server file in /etc/tuxbox/config/ with Notepad++ and enter your usermame / password / server and port in the appropriate reader.
Then restart GUI or restart the softcam.

Oscam is already set as the default cam and should be up and running.
Just open the oscam.server file in /etc/tuxbox/config/ with Notepad++ and enter your usermame / password / server and port in the appropriate reader.
Then restart GUI or restart the softcam.
Cheers bud I’ve been using oscam emu but stop start on line 🤣🤣

Cheers bud I’ve been using oscam emu but stop start on line 🤣🤣
Your using a proper build now lol and a monkey can setup oscam on willo build. Use webif as it even shows where to put details and hit readers then pencil icon enter with the comma and save at the bottom (bingo) (y)

Your using a proper build now lol and a monkey can setup oscam on willo build. Use webif as it even shows where to put details and hit readers then pencil icon enter with the comma and save at the bottom (bingo) (y)
I’m running emu at moment but will have a look at other later on

Back