WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

I don't have terrible internet, about 34Mb download, I found streams were freezing constantly, today, it got very bad, every 30 seconds it would freeze. Problem completely resolved after installing serviceapp and exteplayer3. Perhaps it would be good to include these with the image? Just a thought. No idea of the technicals, or if it will work for everyone, but going by some of the threads on this forum, it fixes a lot of freezing issues for people.

Serviceapp and exteplayer3 are already included in the build:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-dsayers-piconupdater

enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer-deps

enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer-maxbambi

enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream

enigma2-plugin-extensions-movieorganisor

enigma2-plugin-extensions-newvirtualkeyboard

enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager

enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity

enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-onyx

enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-r19

enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-q

enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-vskin-shared

enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-vskin-red

enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam

enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd138

enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-latest

enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-emu

enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam

enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-opentvzapper

enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-xmlupdate

Serviceapp and exteplayer3 are already included in the build:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-dsayers-piconupdater

enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer-deps

enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer-maxbambi

enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream

enigma2-plugin-extensions-movieorganisor

enigma2-plugin-extensions-newvirtualkeyboard

enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager

enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity

enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-onyx

enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-r19

enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-q

enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-vskin-shared

enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-vskin-red

enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam

enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd138

enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-latest

enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-emu

enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam

enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-opentvzapper

enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-xmlupdate
Been quicker to write a love novel how you met the present Mrs Willo :love:

Ah, I couldn't find service app, so installed with SSH and then found it. Good chance I wasn't looking well enough. Perhaps it would be good to have as the default player?

I used to have exteplayer3 as the default player but it caused some issues with something else.
It might have been the pause and slow motion feature that the default player has. (Can't really remember exactly what).
Anyway I left the player as default but still installed serviceapp etc so that the user can choose which player to use.

Ah, I couldn't find service app, so installed with SSH and then found it. Good chance I wasn't looking well enough. Perhaps it would be good to have as the default player?
you do not set it as default player just install it and leave alone.

Just reinstalled latest Willobuild from your site on a H2S Zgemma but not clearing some of the FTA channels, ITV2, 3, 4. I have it on another box (H7S) and that still seems to be clearing ok, what might I have done wrong.... :) Central Mid HD Custom s the ABM/Provider though your default was the same when I reload and dont alter anything.

Thanks
Rich

PS In the last scanned the channel clears just not the main /entertainment bouqet?
PPS - Scanned again and now ITV3 has gone from the main list, but still in last scanned and clears ok in there...?

Last edited:
Willo, new question if I may.

I have put this fresh on my H2s and H7s. My preferred skin is the Onyx one and its spot on on the H2s.

The H7s is sluggish to load the EPG when you press down button - that's the Channel List context Menu? Its the same on the Slyh-1080, vskin-red-1080 but oddly ok on the Simple Ten Eighty and the Freesat. When I say sluggish it hangs a second or two on black screen then brings up the background then slowly populates it over another second or two. navigating up an down, left and right is also sluggish versus instant on the others I mention.

All other menus are fast, so the full EPG is ok on them all, any suggestions other that live with it or switch skin? I quite like the simple one to be fair.

Weirdest thing is the H2S is quicker!

I use 720 skins on the H2S build and 1080 on the normal build. I wouldn't have thought it would have slowed down a H7 though :unsure:
I use Simple Ten Eighty personally.
I will dig my H7 out and test it but we have got the grandson today so don't hold your breath :smiley:

I use 720 skins on the H2S build and 1080 on the normal build. I wouldn't have thought it would have slowed down a H7 though :unsure:
I use Simple Ten Eighty personally.
I will dig my H7 out and test it but we have got the grandson today so don't hold your breath :smiley:
Cheers. I wonder if the skins go somewhere where I have older versions on the HDD from previous builds and tinkering and that is my issue?
Otherwise if there is an option to get the Simple1080 or a Simple 720 for the H2S so the boxes look and feel the same would be good.

But as you say, I wouldn't expect the H7 to struggle as it does.
First world problems though, no rush! Enjoy the grand kiddies :)

UPDATE: - I have gone through the HDD files and deleted loads of old backup and a grogbuild folder, plus all the PICONS and then used your updater to put them back and all sorted, the menu is instant again.

Last edited:
Download ViX 5.4.004 from Image Manager.
Connect to the box with putty and download my settings backup.

Code:
wget --no-check-certificate -O willobuild-settings.sh http://www.willobuild.xyz/files/Scripts/willobuild-settings.sh && bash willobuild-settings.sh

Flash ViX 5.4.004 and restore my settings when the box reboots.

Do you think there'll be an updated version with the fix? No matter what image i use, i always come back to this build :)

Sorry, I didn't have time to read the thread or see what the fix was and just got to nip out now.
I will add it to the build if it doesn't affect anything else.

Back