WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

Thanks Ive tried that and don't see any older versions,below is the message i get when trying to install

Attachments

• screen141221.jpg
    screen141221.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Is this plugin downloaded from somewhere else?
Is it not available in the plugins downloads?
It may be too new if that makes sense, if it's python 3 and the image is python 2 it won't work, although I'm not entirely sure whether the image is py3 or not

This one works on ViX 6.0

Code:
wget -O /tmp/install.sh "http://xeev.net/files/ipk/install3.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh

Just got a new Zgemma H7C. Will I be able to install this build directly from Putty avoiding the need for USB?

Also, just wanted to confirm, I will be able to install Sat bouquets as well as jedimaker xtream for IPTV?

You will need some form of storage mounted as /media/hdd and formatted as Ext4 R/W.
If you bought it with an internal hdd fitted that should be fine.

Just updating the build which will be uploaded in about 10 minutes.

You will need some form of storage mounted as /media/hdd and formatted as Ext4 R/W.
If you bought it with an internal hdd fitted that should be fine.

Just updating the build which will be uploaded in about 10 minutes.
Come on grog would have been 5 minutes doing his update :sneaky:

5.4.016 is the final release of ViX 5.4 and I don't think it is updated any more by the ViX team..

You are only looking at the OE-Core updates though. If you use the left/right buttons you can scroll through each page.

The latest ViX image is 6.0.004 - What box do you have? You may be able to flash the new version to a different partition.

Ok, thanks. it this

Brand & Model:GigaBlue UHD QUAD 4K
Chipset:Broadcom 7252s
Software
System OE:OE-Alliance 4.4
Firmware version:OpenViX 5.4.016 (2021-10-09)
Kernel / Drivers:4.1.20 / 20211001

Hi can anyone help have a zgemma h2h with will build with ariel plugged in to back for irish channels but when i press on an irish channel box reboots any ideas

Back