WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

So , I can't get my providers name to appear as a source in EPG-Import , consequently no epg on IPTV channels. Apart from Rytec the only other listed is XStreamity EPG, I haven't added EPG to ExStreamity , was going to use it for VOD.

So , I can't get my providers name to appear as a source in EPG-Import , consequently no epg on IPTV channels. Apart from Rytec the only other listed is XStreamity EPG, I haven't added EPG to ExStreamity , was going to use it for VOD.
I assume you are using jedimaker plugin?
In jedi settings where it says 'use provider EPG?' you have to set this to enable and click save.
Then when you go to epgimporter/ sources, your provider is listed.
It usually appears as a box at the bottom of the list, click it and put a tick in the box that opens up and then import

Using Jedimake2 xtream. There's no "use provider EPG " listed in jedi settings ?
"Load EPG only for IPTV channels " is an option in EPG-Import. But I have a dvb tuner giving me free terrestial channels as well.

OK enabled rytec UK , pressed continue and created the bouquets again. Rebooted box , opened sources in EPG-Import and my provider is still not listed. checked on Z10 in other room and epg is OK on app on there.
clicking on Rytec , I can tick FTA , underneath that there is UK/Ireland - Sports/Movies(xz) , I assume that is nothing to do with my IPTV ?

OK enabled rytec UK , pressed continue and created the bouquets again. Rebooted box , opened sources in EPG-Import and my provider is still not listed. checked on Z10 in other room and epg is OK on app on there.
clicking on Rytec , I can tick FTA , underneath that there is UK/Ireland - Sports/Movies(xz) , I assume that is nothing to do with my IPTV ?
Enable provider EPG - yes
Enable Rytek EPG? - yes

Save.

Reboot.

Import EPG

Sources, choose Rytek UK sat/ cable
Click all six boxes

Click IPTV, inside that is your provider, put a tick in that
Save
Import

Enable provider EPG - yes
Enable Rytek EPG? - yes

Save.

Reboot.

Import EPG

Sources, choose Rytek UK sat/ cable
Click all six boxes

Click IPTV, inside that is your provider, put a tick in that
Save
Import
Some providers are not listed in jedi if their provider does not support E2 boxes. I have seen it in the past a few times.

I have no “IPTV” box to tick , earlier I added playlist to XStreamity and when I clicked on XStreamity in epg sources , it gave me a box with IPTV , I deleted the play list from XStreamity in case it was causing the issue in Jedi.

Question , listed in epg sources is "XStreamity EPG" I dont have a playlist added to this plugin yet ,that has no connection with epg missing in jedi ?

Back