WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

in the initial login to putty is the password my wifi password? I dont think ive ever set up a network password

What image is on the box?
it was wooshbuild but my FTA channels stopped working yesterday and scans aren't picking up and channels. In trying to run updates etc i've ended up with ATV 6.2 on my box (zgemma H2S). I'm trying to put a new image on and hoping to save all my recordings on my external hard drive. thank you

it was wooshbuild but my FTA channels stopped working yesterday and scans aren't picking up and channels. In trying to run updates etc i've ended up with ATV 6.2 on my box (zgemma H2S). I'm trying to put a new image on and hoping to save all my recordings on my external hard drive. thank you
You must have set a password in the past for it to ask for one in putty. Not quite sure of the location in ATV :unsure:

Tried running your build on my new octagon sf 8008 usb mounted correctly not having any of it .
Not having any of what? Is there an error message?
I must be due a reflash. I'll give it a try.

Atv 6.2 is ancient.
6.4 is ancient but that's what you will need to flash if you still want to use wooshbuild.
This thread is about openvix 6.3, it's in the name of the thread

Atv 6.2 is ancient.
6.4 is ancient but that's what you will need to flash if you still want to use wooshbuild.
This thread is about openvix 6.3, it's in the name of the thread
apologies, i'm very out of touch with all this. I haven't made any changes to my box in around 7 years, I'm lost now

You must have set a password in the past for it to ask for one in putty. Not quite sure of the location in ATV :unsure:

Not having any of what? Is there an error message?
I must be due a reflash. I'll give it a try.
i found it but it's still not letting me in on putty. I might have to start all over again with this. I have a 1TB external hard dive with loads of movies on it and I'm afraid to lose them lol

Vix won't work on the h2s. You could flash atv 6.4 then try grogbuild

If you're worried about losing anything on your hard drive take out the hard drive put in a little usb stick format and mount it then reflash.
When done swap usb for hard drive remount job done...... maybe

Last edited:
Hi, I have latest Willobuild on my VU+ Solo SE and am just tweaking it to my liking. Unfortunately, when I press EPG, it is displaying like the below. Could anybody help please?

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 13.06.31.png

Back