WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

You can add your own line to XE plugin using website but I've had several pints and can't remember how, maybe one of the night shift, @moshibeth or @mike123 can elaborate as I'm fecked now
Thanks, my provider updated the code to the new one so good to go, I do have hopefully one final question. I am using the generic EPG, on my 6.2 build all the freesat categories were showing as separate folders/bouquests on the bouquest list but both Sky and Freesat are now showing all channels bouquet only with the sub folders in there., Anyone know the setting to expand them out on the main. Thanks again for all the help

Thanks, my provider updated the code to the new one so good to go, I do have hopefully one final question. I am using the generic EPG, on my 6.2 build all the freesat categories were showing as separate folders/bouquests on the bouquest list but both Sky and Freesat are now showing all channels bouquet only with the sub folders in there., Anyone know the setting to expand them out on the main. Thanks again for all the help
This is a setting in autobouquetsmaker, you need to go to ABM/providers and change 'create sections bouquets' to YES and 'create main bouquet' to NO

When I used enigma I used bare bone images. Then just added what I wanted myself that way you you get to know how your box works.

These builds are good. And I have a lot of time for people who build them. Trouble Is you don't learn how to trouble shoot. And understand more about how your box works. And what elements do different things.

When I used enigma I used bare bone images. Then just added what I wanted myself that way you you get to know how your box works.

These builds are good. And I have a lot of time for people who build them. Trouble Is you don't learn how to trouble shoot. And understand more about how your box works. And what elements do different things.
About 70/80% of E2 boxes would never get used if it was not for pre builds with simple step by step setup instructions.

I got my new h11s going with openvix and willobuild. My old h2h is still running openatv 6.4/wooshbuild.

Will willobuild work on h2h boxes running openatv 6.4?

I got my new h11s going with openvix and willobuild. My old h2h is still running openatv 6.4/wooshbuild.

Will willobuild work on h2h boxes running openatv 6.4?
Willowbuild customisations only work on ViX images. There are no vix images for the H2H.
What do you want from the customisation that is not available from a standard OpenATV 7.2 image? Maybe we can help you achieve that in your own thread?

hi all, was trying to flash a vu+ solo2 this evening with the command from the guide document. said it connected to the willobuild page on port 80 but next message was "internal server error" 500. any know is the server down as that is a common error/

Hmm i have an old Giga quad on an old build no longer supported and many things are now not working.

With no feeds or plugins to hand can it still work if reflashed ?

I assumed that very few people were using the old boxes now, particularly because they don't work for IPTV.

I used to build standalone images for the H2H, which could be used on all the H2 series and an image for the H5 which could be used on all the H5 series.
I was also hosting feeds for both images.
When the server renewal price came through I decided not to bother because I thought no-one was using it. (based on donations towards server costs!    smilesmall.png )

The H2h is actually H3 and has a 7362, dual 750MHZ SOC. When I build images, I pre-install a few plugins/component so that people do not have to install them and you don't have to host feeds. My images are prefixed "Homebuild"., not Release or Developer.

RRECOMMENDS_${PN}_append = "\
packagegroup-base-smbfs-server \
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg \
enigma2-plugin-drivers-exfat \
enigma2-plugin-drivers-ntfs-3g \
enigma2-plugin-extensions-dreamexplorer \
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-satelliteequipmentcontrol \
enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgrefresh \
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-abmcustommiximporter \
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-terrestrialscan \

"

Last edited:
The H2h is actually H3 and has a 7362, dual 750MHZ SOC. When I build images, I pre-install a few plugins/component so that people do not have to install them and you don't have to host feeds. My images are prefixed "Homebuild"., not Release or Developer.

RRECOMMENDS_${PN}_append = "\
packagegroup-base-smbfs-server \
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg \
enigma2-plugin-drivers-exfat \
enigma2-plugin-drivers-ntfs-3g \
enigma2-plugin-extensions-dreamexplorer \
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-satelliteequipmentcontrol \
enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgrefresh \
enigma2-plugin-extensions-sundtekcontrolcenter \
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-abmcustommiximporter \
enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-it913x \
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-terrestrialscan \
kernel-module-cdc-acm-4.2.1 \
kernel-module-ch341-4.2.1 \
enigma2-plugin-drivers-usbserial \
"

Where does the code go? I will give it a try next week when I'm back from hols.

Version and date would be good details to add.

If @Willo3092 chnaged the modifiation process such that an image flash was not required and people could just restore settings/plugins, a standalone image could be built.
Yes can confirm it's old but plays iptv perfectly never said it was new just that I had it on my h2 as someone said you couldn't but its a great build and even if it is old works great to this day

Attachments

• 20230519_180649.jpg
    20230519_180649.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 8
Back