WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

Sorry guys are you saying that if I use the jedi or xstreamity playlists I still
Have to view them via xstreamity
No you can use both jedimakerxtream will create bouquets for you to view them in TV bouquets.

I use both jedimakerxtream for live bouquets and xstreamity for VOD and TV series as I find xstreamity easier to navigate VOD and series

its been a while since i used my Xtrend 8500 , struggling to remember how to ftp into the box. in fact been a long time since i used any e2 box just a case of learning it all again,,,, using filezilla box ip. xxxxxxx, user root password blank Status: Insecure server, it does not support FTP over TLS.

Last edited:
its been a while since i used my Xtrend 8500 , struggling to remember how to ftp into the box. in fact been a long time since i used any e2 box just a case of learning it all again,,,, using filezilla box ip. xxxxxxx, user root password blank Status: Insecure server, it does not support FTP over TLS.
You need to setup a password on the box normally. What firmware is installed on there at the moment.

You need to setup a password on the box normally. What firmware is installed on there at the moment.
fw version ? where do i find that , just saw in setup network password is mandatory in openvix 6.3 is that what i need to do?

guess that was it , i am in now

does this build only load if you have a network connection as its stuck on blue willo blue screen , no cable connected

as i moved box upstairs with out internet and it gets stuck on loading

does this build only load if you have a network connection as its stuck on blue willo blue screen , no cable connected

as i moved box upstairs with out internet and it gets stuck on loading
Box should still load up normally without a network connection

Hi, hopefully someone can help me.
Firstly HOW do I find out if I have willobuild OR plan vix? As I can't remember what I installed when box crashed.
OK when I set it to record (add timer in EPG) it Grey's out everything else. I'm guessing this is a setting but I have NO idea.

Thanks

Hi, hopefully someone can help me.
Firstly HOW do I find out if I have willobuild OR plan vix? As I can't remember what I installed when box crashed.
OK when I set it to record (add timer in EPG) it Grey's out everything else. I'm guessing this is a setting but I have NO idea.

Thanks
Not sure about Vix but normally press menu then information and about

So finally got willowbuild installed on my zgemma h9twinSE couldn't get putty on my phone so used connect bot and did it from there very nice willow love how it's multi box and brand with an easy to use menu and a great way to install, I chose slot 2 and install went great added all my stuff and then XE for my iptv one question though I also have openatv and open pli so what happens with the XE would I have to get them to activate it for each slot or if I miss out the setting up hdd when you first boot an image and it's first time setup as all slots are enigma2 how do I spread my line across my images? Any had this issue?

If it works with one Enigma2 receiver it il work with all other Enigma2 receivers. It will work.

You can use flash expander later on if you need it. But I doubt you will need it. How much space do you have ? How much space do you want? What will you be installing?

df -Th will show your space

Code:
root@zgemmah9sse:~# df -Th
Filesystem           Type            Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/mmcblk0p23      ext4           12.2G      1.2G     10.5G  10% /
devtmpfs             devtmpfs      421.3M     40.0K    421.3M   0% /dev
tmpfs                tmpfs          64.0K         0     64.0K   0% /media
/dev/mmcblk0p4       vfat            2.0M     20.0K      2.0M   1% /boot
tmpfs                tmpfs         421.6M    172.0K    421.4M   0% /var/volatile
/dev/sda1            vfat            3.8G      2.3G      1.5G  61% /media/hdd
root@zgemmah9sse:~#
Yeah actually looked at my other box and it has lots of free memory so think your right as in me not needing to, thanks

So finally got willowbuild installed on my zgemma h9twinSE couldn't get putty on my phone so used connect bot and did it from there very nice willow love how it's multi box and brand with an easy to use menu and a great way to install, I chose slot 2 and install went great added all my stuff and then XE for my iptv one question though I also have openatv and open pli so what happens with the XE would I have to get them to activate it for each slot or if I miss out the setting up hdd when you first boot an image and it's first time setup as all slots are enigma2 how do I spread my XE line across my images? Any had this issue?

Back