Willobuild query

cactikid

VIP Member
Previous issue was my oscam not latest and i flashed willobuild on my box that had an old vix image,my recordings on hdd have changed to directories and i would like to change back to the usual big list of items so wondering if its possible?
I did reflash with current open vix image and used restore settings but notice hdd has directories still and have timer recordings short and maybe other things so wanted a clean start.
So how can one revert file structure list on hdd on a et 8000,cheers.

I think willobuild has the movieorganisor plugin installed which moves the recordings into folders, if so disable the plugin and that will stop recordings being put into folders.

I think willobuild has the movieorganisor plugin installed which moves the recordings into folders, if so disable the plugin and that will stop recordings being put into folders.
I never used it as far as i know?? as i was only flashing the box and maybe it was done by default.
No listed plugin to remove on vix image at the moment.

Just switch Movie Organizer off and copy the files back to the original location like Abu suggested.
I maybe installed it by copying the plugin folder over from another box. I'm lazy like that sometimes :smirk:

Back