WilloBuild

Tezzers

Hi Guys, as the title suggests i am running WB on my h9s. I managed to ftp Kidac`s Slyk 1080 skin, but much prefer the Slyk1 HD. Problem is i can`t seem to find it lol, so if any one can link it here it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks :smiley:

Thinking about it, are you sure you don't mean WooshBuild? My build already had Slyk1 1080 installed.
WooshBuild doesn't use KiddaC's skins.

He tried reflashing his box with grog and infinity yesterday I suggested your build and it flashed with your image the 1080 skin is pre installed I use it can you upload image of build mate @Tezzers are you sure it's willobuild on your box

Hi Lads, definitely willobuild 5.2 / openvix. The skin i ftp`d was kidac`s slyk 1080, not slyk 1 HD, that is the one i want cos i hate that top picks menu page lol. So just to clarify, H9s running Willobuild 5.2 openvix, looking at Kidac`s page on linux site i see there are some modification folders, could i modify the 1080 skin i have to slyk 1 HD using that method, or shall i just wait till new skins ready.
Thanks for replies Lads (y)
EDIT: just looking at the available skins on my box are as follows...Magic FHD / Simple ten eighty / Vix day HD / Vix night HD / YouVix Blue + what i added last night. Slyk 1080

Looking At Info / About Page - Virtuosso Image Xtreme by team Vix, Image 5.2.026.

Last edited:
That just sounds like vanilla ViX to me, I always use KiddaC's skins and modify the ViX skins.
Do you have a red option when you open the epg screen?

That just sounds like vanilla ViX to me, I always use KiddaC's skins and modify the ViX skins.
Do you have a red option when you open the epg screen?
Only red option is IMDb search Willo. Do you think an update will sort things out ?

Last edited:
What makes you think it's my build?
My information > about screen should be like this, obviously skin dependent.

View attachment 41155

EPG screen has different buttons on the bottom row

View attachment 41156
In all honesty i`m not sure whats going on Willo, over the weekend i tried installing Grogs, Woosh and box wouldn`t have any of it, getting stuck on spash screen, none responsive remote control. The only way i could get telly back on was to go to builds, selected Willobuild 5.2 and installed via putty ?
I`ll put the ten eighty skin back on when i get chance and look for any differences, Thanks for now, i`m sure i`ll be back :LOL:

Last edited:
Methinks you haven't read the instructions and just have got plain ole ViX without doing the settings restore.

Try MENU > SETUP > VIX > BACKUP MANAGER and see if there is a backup named willobuild-settings-backup-rel-5.2.tar.gz in there.

If there is, yellow button > restore settings and plugins and you should then have my build when it reboots.

Methinks you haven't read the instructions and just have got plain ole ViX without doing the settings restore.

Try MENU > SETUP > VIX > BACKUP MANAGER and see if there is a backup named willobuild-settings-backup-rel-5.2.tar.gz in there.

If there is, yellow button > restore settings and plugins and you should then have my build when it reboots.
Thank you very much Willo, i`ll try that as soon as i get chance. You are probably 100% correct regarding not fully reading the instructions, i was in panic mode at the time with no telly :ROFLMAO:

Thank you very much Willo, i`ll try that as soon as i get chance. You are probably 100% correct regarding not fully reading the instructions, i was in panic mode at the time with no telly :ROFLMAO:

Tried That Willo but no change ! After it reboots when i look at info / image it is still the same as i posted earlier ? BTW thanks for your help with this, (y) EDIT: The back up file is not named willobuild settings but it is a file that ends tar.gz

Double edit: I updated software earlier and i am now on 5.2.045 (Release) But still don`t have willobuild - settings-backup-rel-5.2.tar.gz in back up manager :unsure:

Well i decided to reflash earlier and when i looked in back up settings willobuild was indeed there this time all sorted now & thanks for a great build, it's bang on now with slyk 1 1080 skin and all my prefered settings.
Thanks again willo & Baz.
20190817_134937.jpg20190817_144203.jpg20190817_144254.jpg

Just one last thing, if you can help please. When i was setting up, somewhere in the settings i noticed there was an option to show/hide bouquet prefix on Freesat and i can`t for the life of me find it again :unsure: I just want to turn it off so it just shows Entertainment etc opposed to Freesat - UK Entertainment.

Many TIA (y)

Glad you finally got willobuild on mate it's easy enough to navigate through not too bloated with unuseful plugins plus added bonus of jedi pre installed
Thanks Baz yeah i love it tbh ! as you say, no crappy add ons that no one really uses and just clutter the box up. I made full backups and like the fact that selecting is just a green button away

Ok guys, can you please tell me how, after a reboot the box goes back to the channel i was watching and not bbc1 ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back