willobuild

len121064

hi, just got h9s box and have been advised to try willobuild. at mo there's open atv 6.2 on it. I might have upgraded to 6.3!
am I right in thinking that I need to flash open vix first and then willo through putty?

I tried playing about with open atv 6.2 but couldn't find no channels. free sat?

got a file install_vix.sh. what do I do with that? so do i need to install open vix first?
flashing willo seems to be a lot more complicated than woosh. why does it need my box number? and other details

got a file install_vix.sh. what do I do with that? so do i need to install open vix first?
flashing willo seems to be a lot more complicated than woosh. why does it need my box number? and other details

because different box models use different firmware - you can't flash a H7C with firmware for the H2S - completely different machines

You shouldn't be downloading the install_vix.sh, you should be just putting the whole line into putty and following the instructions.

right! just playing on my phone browser. had trouble getting woosh set up for free sat (couldn't do it). will it be any easier with willo?

You enter all of willo command into putty mate and if flashes and installs his image follow his guide and you will get his image on your box mate

Hi everyone put willobuild with openvix but i am still having a problem with not being able to see running time and remaining time any
help will be great.
tv menu falut.jpg

I think there's an issue with ViX 5.4.001. It should be sorted with a software update over the next couple of days.

EDIT:
Just tried a fresh flash and mine's working :unsure: When did you flash it?

1603309544132.png

Last edited:
only getting 60 minutes recording time even when it is 125minute will stop at 60 minutes, i can not record any iptv as i get the ring of death and have to manually restart. at a loss for this.

Back