Windows 10 Windows 10 needed

waste of money you can download windows 10 direct from microsoft and do search for GitHub - massgravel/Microsoft-Activation-Scripts on google and use that to activate once HWID is established you do not even need a key when reinstalling, because HWID activation is stored on Microsoft servers.

waste of money you can download windows 10 direct from microsoft and do search for GitHub - massgravel/Microsoft-Activation-Scripts on google and use that to activate once HWID is established you do not even need a key when reinstalling, because HWID activation is stored on Microsoft servers.

OK , I havent heard of this before, thanks, i'll check it out.

Boy, that look easy. I'll try that on the new build soon. :)

Would it also work for windows 11 Pro ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
OK , I havent heard of this before, thanks, i'll check it out.

Boy, that look easy. I'll try that on the new build soon. :)

Would it also work for windows 11 Pro ?

Thanks.
Yes it will work with windows 11 pro but as already stated if you have allready activated windows 10 your HWID is stored on Microsoft servers so whether you are just updating from windows 10 to 11 or fresh install of windows 11 it will activate without key because Microsoft already knows your computer HWID has been registered been same way since windows 10 came out.

Yes it will work with windows 11 pro but as already stated if you have allready activated windows 10 your HWID is stored on Microsoft servers so whether you are just updating from windows 10 to 11 or fresh install of windows 11 it will activate without key because Microsoft already knows your computer HWID has been registered been same way since windows 10 came out.

Thanks a lot :)

I did a clean install of win 11pro using GitHub - massgravel/Microsoft-Activation-Scripts and it activated 100% :)

Thanks.

Back