Windows 7. Internal hard drive is filling up on its own

Don't think you ever could rip music cd with default WMP just search google cd ripper
It was possible before, I've ripped hundreds of CD's. As I own them. Since Windows stopped support for Windows 7, they have disabled the album info, track info, etc. I like Windows 7.
Pretty dastardly of Microsoft.

It was possible before, I've ripped hundreds of CD's. As I own them. Since Windows stopped support for Windows 7, they have disabled the album info, track info, etc. I like Windows 7.
Pretty dastardly of Microsoft.
Fair enought must be twenty years since I ripped cd's or dvd's no point now internet speeds improved vastly you can downlod album in minutes, but I can understand if own collection you want full info.
And to be honest got HP laptop never once have I used dvd/cd player ripped it out fitted sd drive in hard drive bay and transferred the 1TB hard drive to dvd rom cady space. use it for backups :smiley:

Yeah, once I ripped my CA/ DVD, I transferred them to a portable hard drive, then I could stream thru my PC to any device in the house.
Cheers anyway

Yeah, once I ripped my CA/ DVD, I transferred them to a portable hard drive, then I could stream thru my PC to any device in the house.
Cheers anyway
Yeah still got tons of dvd's and video downoads on external hard drives but aint looked at one in years (well forgot when I was in hospital wife brought portable drive up plugged it itno laptop so I could watch movies ) no point now IPTV or e2iplayer or real debrid watch or download what you want :smiley: hardly even download any more .

Back