Windows 7 Windows 7 not genuine

ssimon

hi guys, this windows not genuine thing kept popping up on my pc on boot up, now the mouse is unusable, I have an usb optical mouse, light comes on so I know the power is going to it ok. I bought this pc on gumtree about 2 years ago, it was a brand new build but I have no idea if the guy used a genuine copy of windows or not ( but I have a fair idea he didn't ). So question is guys, is there any way around this. Cheers guys

cheers for link mate, but my mouse doesn't work, Microsoft seem to have disabled it lol, so how can I install this program without mouse.

try different mouse dont think they can disable mouse i think trip to the pound shop for cheapest mouse to test

I did mate, the one that fits in back on board, installed device driver ok but mouse still didn't work mate

Try a different usb port.

It could be you have installed some updates that have messed up something this is common for the mouse issue and the windows non genuine.

If you know what you are doing backup your files and install Windows fresh

don't know how to do back up, don't want to loose everything by doing a fresh install. have tried all usb ports still mouse aint working, as mentioned it installs device driver on each port.

Back