Windows 7: When should you buy it?

hadmad

VIP Member

Posted: 21 Sep 2009 03:57 AM PDT

Windows Vista was never my choice of upgrade; I was forced into the new OS because of purchasing a new laptop. I have never liked Vista and found myself missing XP, so cannot wait until my copy of Windows 7 comes through the post next month.

I know that I should have not rushed to purchase the new OS from Windows, but I felt I had to for two reasons. The first is because I want to be rid of Vista, and the second is because Amazon had an amazing deal on at the time. Windows 7 News have an article which offers you advice for when should you buy the new operating system.

October 22 is coming round fast, so we should now be thinking about when is the best time to purchase it. A number of Windows users would have done what I did, and ordered a copy when Amazon had their deal on. There are still deals to be had, but not as great as before.

Windows 7: How to buy cheap? : Product Reviews Net

If you plan to purchase a new PC next year, then you should hold off purchasing the new OS. I plan to purchase a new laptop next year, but I am thinking of moving towards a Mac, so the small amount that I paid for my copy of Windows 7 will not hurt the bank too much.

For advice on the best time to purchase your copy of Windows 7, visit Windows 7 News

When should you get Windows 7 and how much should you pay for it? | Windows 7 News

Back