WireGuard On H9T

ryanfc2

Hey folks, I was looking some information, I have the VPN Manager on my box connected up to my VPN (Nord) and its working fine, im seeing the list of servers etc but its only pulling in UDP connections from Nord. This is working okay but regardless of where im connected to, I lose more than half my normal speed and I also understand this is the norm but nord have implemented wireguard into their VPN servers called NORD LYNX and the speeds Im getting from them servers on my phone are around my normal full speed so I was just wondering if anyone has any of the config files or scripts or whatever I need to get those Servers loaded up onto my H9T as it would greatly help my speed when implementing it during the PL Blocks for example.

Any help would be great if anyone knows..

RD

I'd like to know the answer to this too.
I suspect that there'll be a whole host of hoops to jump through (if indeed it is possible at all) due to the relatively old Kernel used by E2. Anything running a later v5.x Kernel and it'll be built-in and ready to go. I have looked for and not found any WG tools or libraries that I felt would be useable, but you know how it is; when trying to find something it's always in the last place that you looked.

Back