Woke up and no channels

Chappers51

Hi guys I woke up this morning and I’ve got no channels on my box, the screen is stuck on the iPab tv logo, but when I watch a programme I recorded on my hard drive the picture is perfect, any ideas what’s gone wrong as I’m useless with this kind of stuff

One of the white satellite cables had come out of the box some how, thanks for the reply tho, how would I go about updating the box with open atv 6.2?

If you press button on your remote and go across to flash online and press it! Then press the green button on line you will see open atv 6.2 update to the latest one! You will need a usb stick in the rear USB port to this! Fat32 usb! You will have to do this FIRST
  • Press the Menu button on remote and select Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box

Ipab runs off openatv 6.1 which is no longer updated and not supported on forum you would be better with a reflash to infinity for all latest updates ect

If you press button on your remote and go across to flash online and press it! Then press the green button on line you will see open atv 6.2 update to the latest one! You will need a usb stick in the rear USB port to this! Fat32 usb! You will have to do this FIRST
  • Press the Menu button on remote and select Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box
Sorry mate what button do I press on the remote to go across to flash online?

It’s only showing ATV 5.3
You will have to reflash online a couple of times mate or go on google and type openatv nightly builds and go to air digital and look for your box model and download the zip file extract the zgemma file open the zgemma file if there is a file that says noforce rename to force put onto usb and put it into rear USB and should flash

Last edited:
You can download the image you want to install and transfer it to the storage device. "Flash online" checks the "images" folder on storage device, but also allows you to select the device and folder you want to flash from. It will unzip it it if required.

Back