Won'r record, says disc full

Hi all. Thanks for all your advice. Finally got a new SanDisk 8gb card and the record function is now working again. The E2iplayer ia also working but very few of the links are working to watch films or series. Just got less and less over the last year. Is there an update or an alternative that be installed by a thicky like me. Thanks

Hi all. Thanks for all your advice. Finally got a new SanDisk 8gb card and the record function is now working again. The E2iplayer ia also working but very few of the links are working to watch films or series. Just got less and less over the last year. Is there an update or an alternative that be installed by a thicky like me. Thanks
Hi glad you sorted, Im afraid the e2istream is the new plugin for e2iplayer and you have to uninstall that one to install the new one, at the moment there is only a few links working on new version.
if you search the forum you will find links of how to install!

Sorry to be a pain, but I need some help or ideas please. My Zgemma H2S (running Wooshbuild Infinity) and 4TB HDD have been working well for ages, then the H2S refused to see the HDD. I ended up reflashing the H2S not formatting the HDD and all was well. Then a couple of days later, the HDD had dropped off the radar again and I couldn't see it anywhere in mounts etc. reflashed again and all was well for another couple of days, then same again. This time I changed to a new Zgemma H2s, flashed it and set up the HDD and again all worked for a couple of days and now I can's see it again.

Any ideas anybody please?

Sorry to be a pain, but I need some help or ideas please. My Zgemma H2S (running Wooshbuild Infinity) and 4TB HDD have been working well for ages, then the H2S refused to see the HDD. I ended up reflashing the H2S not formatting the HDD and all was well. Then a couple of days later, the HDD had dropped off the radar again and I couldn't see it anywhere in mounts etc. reflashed again and all was well for another couple of days, then same again. This time I changed to a new Zgemma H2s, flashed it and set up the HDD and again all worked for a couple of days and now I can's see it again.

Any ideas anybody please?
Couple of things! When its mounted does it say MEDIA/HDD ext 4? and is the hard drive just plugged in usb, or is it powered? Try with another HD a USB stick to see if it remedies it, the highest I have tried when I had that box was 500gb

It's a mains powered drive and plugged into rear USB and has worked perfectly well for 18 months or so (same as my other one which is still fine). I'll dig out another drive and try that. Thanks

Back