wont load in filezella

bold

TK Veteran
i have zgemma h2h since yesterday i reflashed the box to grobuild freerange. trying to put line in through filezella but when i type the the -192.168.x.x i get error sign; saying Critical error: Could not connect to server never had this problem, can someone help please.

thank you for your pation and help, i have done exactly same as you have said, i have created the password saved it then open filezella put my box ip then in ueser name i put root and in password i put the one i created still no joy,

shall i reflash again. been at it for hours and still not getting anywhere.
Restart the router and box
Then check you have the correct ip address in filezilla
When you power them both off, leave them off for 3-4 mins before powering back on

ok but am i doing the right thing by putting root as users name and password that i created in the password box .

Yes but if you got the wrong ip address it won't connect
192,168,0,20 will never connect
192.168.0.20 will connect immediately

yes thats exactly what am doing. but not connecting. shall i just reflash and start again.
Bold i have told you to stop posting on here and stick to email or i will not do it for you via teamviewer, Your not listening mate and taking to long to reply

yes thats exactly what am doing. but not connecting. shall i just reflash and start again.
If you haven't rebooted everything do it now.
Power off and try again.
If you have flashed 6.4 this is how you connect.
Reflashing 6.4 will have the same results because you are missing a step somewhere.
What is your box ip address?
Is the device with filezilla running on the same network as the box you are trying to connect to?

Back