wont scan vm

bold

TK Veteran
my zgemma star h2 suddenly went off, so i re flashed again but now it wont scan any vm channels, it was working perfect before it went. using open atv 6.2. is this the correct for this box. any help please.

my zgemma star h2 suddenly went off, so i re flashed again but now it wont scan any vm channels, it was working perfect before it went. using open atv 6.2. is this the correct for this box. any help please.
You would be better with wooshbuild infinity or grog build or willo image for vm or have you tried to see that the net id set

go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan...this has been a common problem for past few weeks

thanks buddy. done as above but there is no autobouquetsmaker. after service search.

If you don't have autobouquetsmaker, you've not put infinity or freerange on it.
if you are just using plain openatv6.2, go to plugins menu and click green, autobouquetsmaker is in systemplugins I think, click ok to install it

I would have said it was movement of channel info that stopped your box from working,but as the boys said old images do need upgraded.

thanks for all reply but trying to do it with openwibif but asking for code after putting root password. where can i get that from

Back