Wooshbuild 6.0 Setup Guide for VM & SKY

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
Download WhooshBuild 6.0 From: http://wooshbuild.co.uk/downloads.php

Follow this video for the H.2S from the start Just to flash!:

When adding VM & SKY lines make sure they are in the same .cfg file.

N: SKY.goldwing.Blaah.blah Blaaaahhhhhhhhh
N: VM Vimin.blahhh.blahhh blahhhhhhhhhhh

If using the same usb for Basebuild to set usb for time shift and recording do a quick Fat32 format and put the usb back into the back of the H.2H.

SETTING UP VM FOR TUNER B

MENU
SETUP
SERVICE SEARCHING
TUNER CONFIGURATION
TUNER B:

FINDING NETWORK ID:

Satellite and cable TV guides: Virgin Media Net ID list

Go down the list and look for your City/town and put in the first five numbers (for example: Brighton 41044, Luton 00005)

PROVIDER TO SCAN:
Change this to Virgin Media UK(6952) Not sure if the numbers on the end of that will be the same but non-the-less choose Virgin Media UK
now.

So now your setting should look like:

Tuner Type (DVB-T2,DVB-C) - DVB-C
Configuration Mode - Enabled
Network ID - Your Network ID town/city
Used Service Scan Type - Provider
Provider To Scan - - Virgin Media UK (6952)
Press GREEN to save

TUNER A:

Configuration mode - Simple
Mode - Single
Satellite - 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G
Send DiSEqC - No
Press GREEN to save.

NO EPG GUIDE FOR VM OR SKY?

You might run into this problem but you should be set to go with Wooshbuild already done searching and adding data to the EPG Guide.

While at watching TV press GREEN
EPG-IMPORTER - PRESS OK ON REMOTE
AUTOMATIC START TIME (SET TO WHENEVER YOUR NOT GONNA BE WATCHING, I SET MINE TO 5:00.
PRESS BLUE SOURCES - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE (RYTEC UK XMLTV AND RYTEC VIRGIN UK XML TV TICKED)
PRESS GREEN TO SAVE.
PRESS YELLOW MANUAL PRESS OK AND LET IT DOWNLOAD DATA FOR YOU EPG GUIDE!
PRESS GREEN TO SAVE

SETUP YOU EPG TO SHOW PREVIEW OF CHANNEL BEFORE ACTUALLY SELECTING THE CHANNEL YOU WANT TO WATCH!

MENU
SETUP
EPG
GRAPHICAL EPG SETTINGS
SHOW PREVIEW MODE YES
(Most of the Graphical EPG setting are self explanatory and you can't mess up anything it's just how you'd like your EPG work and look.)

NO SINGAL OR NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE SIGNAL?
MENU
SETUP
SERVICE SEARCHING
SIGNAL FINDER
LEFT OR RIGHT TO SELECT TUNER YOU WANT TO VIEW
TYPE OF SCAN - PREDEFINED TRANSPONDER (SHOULD SHOW A SIGNAL (SNR) AND A GREEN TICK WHERE IT SAY'S (SIGNAL)

Manually setting HDD (IF) wooshbuild hasn't set it correctly!
blue button,
mounts,
Device Manager
does it say mountedia/hdd? If it doesn't press green for mounts setup press right till media/hdd green to save and box should reboot.

If there is the need for a Manual Scan Guide or a Automatic Scan let me know and I'l have the information added or any information I might have missed but i believe it's all above board.

Happy Confining your new H.2H

Last edited:
Will this allow HD channel swapping between Sky & Virgin i.e. pressing 401 would show virmin HD as opposed to sly SD?

Thanks

Yes it says on the thread can be used on most enigma2 boxes and images with AutoBouquetsMaker.

If you have more questions about the customupdater plugin post in that thread rather than here

It's mentioned that this can be used on most enigma 2 box's have a dm800 se cable box would it work with that box

I'm having a problem from moving box to another house and I now cant get any premium even by searching service scan there are no premium on the epg.. I'm not sure why it's gone like this

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm having a problem from moving box to another house and I now cant get any premium even by searching service scan there are no premium on the epg.. I'm not sure why it's gone like this

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Have you restarted the cams in softcams?

can someone help me please, since changing to skynew skin image 6.0.0 version 1.004 whooshbuild external hard drive is not detected in Vix mount manager. Before it was initialised and detected and could record to it ??

Hi, I recently upgraded from OpenVIX to Wooshbuild 5. I thought it was fast and would use t as a basis for upgrading sever VU+solo2 system we have in the family. However I found a fundamental problem in that the audio volume was very low on SD channels and normal on HD ones.
I toggeled most values under setup -> audio to no avail. So had to go back to VIX.
Has this issue been seen by anyone else?.
I may upgrade to WB6 to see if anything has changed but if anyone knows how I may resolve the issue it would be greatly appreciated

Back