Wooshbuild - Add VPN easily.

Stoob

I have tried several times to install the Wooshbuild 'add vpn easily' extension, but keep getting the same response. 'wget: error getting response:Connection reset by peer' 'opkg_download_backend: Failed to download.'
It goes on and tells me that I need to run 'opkg update.'
Anyone have a solution to this?

I have tried several times to install the Wooshbuild 'add vpn easily' extension, but keep getting the same response. 'wget: error getting response:Connection reset by peer' 'opkg_download_backend: Failed to download.'
It goes on and tells me that I need to run 'opkg update.'
Anyone have a solution to this?
Try posting in the wooshbuild support section and you may get help

What version of wooshbuild are you on?
What atv version?
Just installed with no problems on 6.2

OK. So I try to install. Installed ATV 6.3. Followed Woosh instructions, but when I bring up Webif, there's no Terminal link at bottom left

hi i m trying to install wooshield on the 2s i cant see the terminal option , where is this putty or telnet option??

You can also use ftp program called Vucc controler Before you set up wooshbuild
Menu /setup/information take ip address off your box 198.etc Write it down When its time
To add opk command Use vucc control add
Your ip address you have written down hit
Telnet No need to add root just opk command
This gives you an other opition

Flash openatv to your 2s. Then follow the guide on Techkings. As terminal doesn't show on webif, you run Putty from a PC. You'll need the ip address of your 2s, run Putty and login as root. The copy and paste the command given in the instruction to install Wooshbuild.

I have open atv 5.1 on the box already I ve got the ip address and I ve downloaded putty what do I do next?
thanks ..sorry I m rubbish with all this it stuff

Back